roxy1122

Post your SHORT wedding/reception dress!

hey ladies - believe it or not, I actually would up with TWO of the dress pictured below. it's a shelli segal laundry by design ruched white dress with lace and flower details (fabric is taffeta-like). I love the length and how the ruched fabric camouflages things. ; ) I plan to change into it at the very end of the dinner reception so I can wear it out drinking and dancing that night. I also want to get a short white veil to go along with it. 

the first dress I bought was a size 4 but it fit a little large on me. once I started Insanity, it became too big and I had to order the 2 (I typically wear a 4, so it runs a little large). if anyone is interested in the 4, please make me an offer. I've posted an ad for it in the For Sale forums. thanks!! 

LBD white dress.jpg

LBD back.jpg

Love this dress.

Originally Posted by SWallace View Post

The pics I have of me in the dress are all blurry (taken from a cell phone).  Here's a pic of the dress on someone else.....

It's Pricilla of Boston Drew (from the vineyard collection)

9-priscilla-of-boston-drew-from-the-vineyard-collection-size-3

I like a lot of these options. Currently the wedding dress I am leaning towards actually has a lace overlay so it is like two dresses (Martina Liana 359) So I havent decided if I will wear one or both to the reception. 

Like you all I am trying to find a short dress to wear after the reception to continue to party in.  I want something that still feels somewhat "bridally" but also can serve for a good party dress to keep the celebration going. Sorry in advance I know I went overboard. I saw the last one earlier in the thread but the gal chose against it? A few options: