Brad Returns... The bachelor!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 schmizer

• 213 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

Anyone watch this tonight?  I made my FI sit through it with me.  He has now retreated into his man cave for the rest of the evening:)

#2 CanadianLindsey

• 284 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

My husband watches it with me too, we like to bet on reality shows for who makes dinner or back massages!   He keeps claiming he is going to leave half way through,because it is so bad, but he never does!!  I must admit though, Brad is pretty hard to watch!  Very corny, boring dates and what's with the constant therapsit chats?!  My coworker told me about this blog, it's really funny and the writer notices so many little details.  I read it every Tuesday morning for a good laugh :)

#3 jamie0820

• 183 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:51 AM

Hahah I watch the bachelor too---my fiance can stand it through a few commercials (he asks a ton of questions though) and then nudges me to find another tv :)

#4 Tiffanya21

• 96 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

I watch it too. My fiance watched a few episodes with me, but now he considers it unbearable. I don't know how these women can stand Brad and the way he talks. He seems like a nice guy, but soooo fake! I just don't get a sense of anything genuine within him. All in all, I have my bets out with my girls. Next to go will be Ashley because she is so uncertain of everything, EXCEPT how energetic she is, then Emily because she set in reality on their home date and I don't think Brad is ready for all that, only to pick Chantel O, whom I do like the most!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users