• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 calyx6

calyx6
  • 160 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by soltamargo
    I go with the brazilian as well, when i first got it I told my self, O wow!, I'm 10 again!... haha!.. it's a nice feeling !
    Ok, so I know a brazilian isn't all bare, but do you ever think about your husband making love to a "10 year old"? I know guys love it but somehow I can't get that thought out of my head. Men should make out with women, not girls. Even though the rest of the body is all woman, I just can't get past that.
    There's nothing wrong with trimming (is this TMI?) but that statement just reminded me of folks that take it all off.

-V-

PS. And yes, you can buy numbing creams OTC in the hemorrhoidal preps sections of pharmacies or have your doctor give you a prescription for some EMLA.
    Tulum - November 3, 2007

#12 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

i get a brazilian once a month and have been for years. it doesn't really hurt anymore and i love it!

#13 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:06 PM

I get a brazilian once a month as well and it's one of my treats to myself. I just feel all 'cleaned up'. I don't think having less hair makes my FI feel like he's having sex w/a child at all ((shudder)). It's all about perspective I suppose and what you like and how you feel.

Laser hair removal technology is getting more advanced with a new lower frequency laser that is 'virtually pain-free'. Now THAT I would spend some loot on. http://www.reveal.co....-removal#learn
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#14 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
        • 433 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:17 PM

I do laser on the bikini area and on my arms. I've been doing electrolysis on my face for years! Laser on the bikini area does hurt, but it's not unbearable. And the clinics typically have numbing cream that you can put on prior to your treatment (but you should also take the Advil) and they also have ice packs if you need them. I've heard that using numbing cream lowers the effectiveness of the treatments, but I haven't noticed much of a difference. I'm very budget conscious, but I think that the laser was a very wise investment. You can find really good deals on packages at different clinics. If you get a bikini package, they might throw in something like your under arms! And they have very flexible payment plans (like 6 months or a year w/ no interest) or something like that.

#15 lavender

lavender
          • 26 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:34 PM

Hmmm, I am allergic to Advil. Would Tylenol be okay?

#16 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:51 PM

Ouch!!! You have all convinced me it's not for me thanks lol!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users