Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#81 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:28 AM

Ladies,

Question...I am hoping one of you can help me.  I am considering booking a hair and makeup artist from outside the resort (Rashel), but I do not want to have to pay a $300 vendor fee to get her in.  Does anyone know if it is possible to get a day pass for these types of services, since it will be done in my room?  Let me know if you have any suggestions on this.

Thanks! 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#82 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
    • 178 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:34 AM

The always helpful and full of knowledge BeachBridein11 answered this question for me in another forum.  She said that Natalie (one of the WC) said a day pass will be fine for the makeup artist.  Thought I would let everyone know I had my answer, and it is the answer I wanted!!  Thanks, BeachBridein11!! 

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

Ladies,

Question...I am hoping one of you can help me.  I am considering booking a hair and makeup artist from outside the resort (Rashel), but I do not want to have to pay a $300 vendor fee to get her in.  Does anyone know if it is possible to get a day pass for these types of services, since it will be done in my room?  Let me know if you have any suggestions on this.

Thanks! 

#83 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:51 AM

LOL You're welcome, but the thanks should go to snowbelt... she found out the answer! LOL

THANK SNOWBELT!!! LOL

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

The always helpful and full of knowledge BeachBridein11 answered this question for me in another forum.  She said that Natalie (one of the WC) said a day pass will be fine for the makeup artist.  Thought I would let everyone know I had my answer, and it is the answer I wanted!!  Thanks, BeachBridein11!! 

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#84 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

HDINSMOR:::::::::::)

hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you.....didnt notice it lol so sorry! We are going to use digital collection memories, she is based out of Jamaica and is so sweet to work with. The main reason I went with  her is because she is willing to go above the normal for mike and I so for the $1000.00 were getting all the salon pics(me and the girls) im getting the guy pics(like you said drinking beer lol) im getting ceremony pics, reception pics, and pics on the beach with fam and friends... she is also gpoing to come the next day and pick mike and I up to go to the falls and do a tour of nagril. I had told her I wanted funky different pics, she said she knows of some buildings with graffiti on it (perfesional graffiti) which is so our style.

She is going to be at the resort for one, as our wedding is at 4pm and she will be there until 8-9pm she is giving us all the photos she takes no matter how many, so you know Im all over that lol lol and all of her pics are proofed and on a digital cd. I think thats all, but Ive only had one cup of coffee and might have missed something. If you have any other Q's im happy to help!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#85 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
          • 178 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

Wow!!  That is a great deal!!  What is their website?  I may need to check them out! 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

HDINSMOR:::::::::::)

hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you.....didnt notice it lol so sorry! We are going to use digital collection memories, she is based out of Jamaica and is so sweet to work with. The main reason I went with  her is because she is willing to go above the normal for mike and I so for the $1000.00 were getting all the salon pics(me and the girls) im getting the guy pics(like you said drinking beer lol) im getting ceremony pics, reception pics, and pics on the beach with fam and friends... she is also gpoing to come the next day and pick mike and I up to go to the falls and do a tour of nagril. I had told her I wanted funky different pics, she said she knows of some buildings with graffiti on it (perfesional graffiti) which is so our style.

She is going to be at the resort for one, as our wedding is at 4pm and she will be there until 8-9pm she is giving us all the photos she takes no matter how many, so you know Im all over that lol lol and all of her pics are proofed and on a digital cd. I think thats all, but Ive only had one cup of coffee and might have missed something. If you have any other Q's im happy to help!

#86 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

I know...lol thats why we picked her. Like I said she is great, hope this helps hun

http://www.digitalme...com/contact.php

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#87 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
              • 192 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

LOL!! No problem ladies!!!

:)

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

LOL You're welcome, but the thanks should go to snowbelt... she found out the answer! LOL

THANK SNOWBELT!!! LOL

#88 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                • 178 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

Hey Ladies,

I need help finding a reliable company who can provide transportation from the Montego Bay Airport to The Grand Palladium Resort & Spa for about 10-15 people. We are hoping to find some sort of bus so we can all be together, and the transportation company recommended by our WC only has cars.

Thanks in advance for your help!

#89 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

what about the travel company that the resort uses?

#90 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                    • 178 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:12 AM

The travel company the resort uses is being difficult...haha!  They gave me rates for private car transfers (1 to 3 people), but the will not get me private bus rates without every name and flight number/ arrival time of every single person.  I told them we will have 10 people landing around 2 pm on September 7th, and she still isn't willing to give me a rate.....makes no sense!!  So, I am price shopping.  But, the most important thing is that everyone gets to the resort safely, so I want a referral.  :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

what about the travel company that the resort uses?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users