Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#311 NickyL

NickyL
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

Congrats ladies. I am a 2013 bride n have been trying so hard to get a contact number for Gp. Can you pls help. Tnx n good luck on ur wedding day.

#312 Alysia85

Alysia85
    • 101 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:11 AM

Hey lindsay ..

wow thats great! im actually in the process of making my programs in the form of a fan ... i just hope they dont look tacky... but i like them so far so hopefully it will work!!!

Thanks for that!!! For some reason I thought i read somewhere that they dont allow any outside accessories ... because the packages are pre-set.

Not that i really have anything else i'd want to add ... but maybe thats good to keep in mind.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

I bought fans from Michaels and asked Omeshia (my WC at the GPJ) if she would place themon the chairs for us. She said no problem!

I'm curious about the centrepieces too ....   I went with Waves of Love.  No clue what to expect!  My weddig is on March 26th so I'll find out soon enough lol.  But yeah. I'm curious if it's just the head table that gets the centrepieces, and the rest of the tables get nothing???

May 10, 2012 Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, Jamaica (46 Guests)

#313 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:45 AM

Not bugging me at all.  :-)

We had a Waves of Love wedding, the centerpiece (vases w/seashells and floating candles) is included for the head table only.  You have to pay extra for the other tables.  If you choose to go with their centerpiece, it is enough.  Simple, yet beautiful.

Our programs were fans and they set them out for us.  No issues.

Originally Posted by Alysia85 

Thanks so much for the info ...and sorry to keep bugging... BUT lol

Which package did you go with??? i'm curious about the place settings .... in the waves of love package on the palladium weddings website... it shows a place setting picture of 3 squared vases with shells and floating candles. Now... is this centerpiece included for ALL tables set up ????? So do you get 5 if you have 5 guest tables???

I'm just not sure if i should  bring my own centerpieces to add ... or if those will be enough ??????????

Also.. i heard you cant ADD any outside items to the packages .... like you cant add a personalized fan on each chair for the ceremony.. unless u buy it through the resort (at $5 a fan)
        If this is true (?????)  ... i was going to make "fan style" programs to get around that ... but are we allowed to do this ???????????

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#314 Michelle11

Michelle11
        • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:26 AM

hey! What was the weather like at that time of year ? I'm getting married May 6 2013 and wondering if it's a good month to visit GP !

Thanks!

Michelle~

#315 Michelle11

Michelle11
          • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

hey! What was the weather like at that time of year ? I'm getting married May 6 2013 and wondering if it's a good month to visit GP !

Thanks!

Michelle~

#316 Michelle11

Michelle11
            • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:40 AM

Sorry - ive been trying to write to VCOOPER ...

Thanks!

Michelle~

Originally Posted by vcooper 

Hi Ladies,

I get married May 5th,2011! Cant Wait! Getting nervouse now but Simone my wedding planner at GPJ has been fantastic!!

Vanessa

#317 Alysia85

Alysia85
              • 101 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Hey Michelle,

Im getting married May 10, 2012 ... not sure what the weather is supposed to be like in May .. but will let you know how it is for me!

If i had to guess... i think it will be hot! lol

Originally Posted by Michelle11 

Sorry - ive been trying to write to VCOOPER ...

Thanks!

Michelle~

#318 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
                • 109 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'm back! Wedding was amazing!!!!  Will post a big review in the next few days.

#319 Alysia85

Alysia85
                  • 101 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

YAY!! Awesome news..congrats and very happy for you. Cant wait to read the review!!!!

#320 Michelle11

Michelle11
                    • 29 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Congrats!!!  We'd love to hear your review Lindsay!

And to all the MAY brides out there ... I'm going to do a pre-visit to Grand Palladium Jamaica on May 5th-May8th. I'll let you know how everything goes when I get back!

..... Also wanted to share my big news:

My fianc© (Bill) and I just made it as finalists for a contest I entered months ago…. The Kleinfeld Experience Contest!  It’s a chance for us to win a trip to NYC and a $5000 shopping spree to Kleinfeld’s  (the store from SAY YES TO THE DRESS)!  Winning this contest would be a dream come true, literally, as I have always pictured myself buying a dress at Kleinfelds with my mother, sisters and step daughter by my side!!  

I was hoping if you had a couple minutes each day â€“ that maybe you could help us win by casting your vote online!  

If so, please use this link below to login & vote!!  

The first time you click on vote, you will need to register yourself (email & a password) takes 2 seconds.  They will send you a verification email after that, which you need to click on so they know you aren't a robot/spam!!  It may take a little while to get that email or it may come right away (check your junk mailbox too!).   But after that, you can simply login & vote once a day, per email address!

Please note: Hotmail, MSN, sympatico based email accounts havent been receiving their Verification emails yet. Please consider voting with a Yahoo or Gmail account instead.  J

Thanks so much for your support!!  Here is the link... feel free to share it with friends!!  Maybe you could put a little reoccurring note in your calendar to remind you to vote daily?  Then I don’t have to be that annoying friend on the forum who’s spamming you with her personal life!!  LOL

521839_10150656002127880_29561597879_9376265_164527839_n.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users