Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#101 Katis46

Katis46
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for the info.  How did you co-ordinate have the outside photographer and makeup/hair people coming into the resort?  Is there a fee the resort charges to have these people come in?  Did you have to work it out or did they work it out themselves? I am very seriously thinking of using the photographer as it's a relief to hear you were pleased so far with them. Thanks for all your help... As my time draws near I may bother you a time or two more ;)

#102 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:23 AM

there is an outside vendor fee of 70.00 per person and 300.00 for the photographer.....but its worth it!

Originally Posted by Katis46 

Thanks for the info.  How did you co-ordinate have the outside photographer and makeup/hair people coming into the resort?  Is there a fee the resort charges to have these people come in?  Did you have to work it out or did they work it out themselves? I am very seriously thinking of using the photographer as it's a relief to hear you were pleased so far with them. Thanks for all your help... As my time draws near I may bother you a time or two more ;)

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#103 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:19 AM

We didn't have to pay the $300 vendor fee for the photographer because they booked a room for themselves at the resort at their own cost!  Can't beat that!

For the makeup/hair artist... they were able to get access to the resort with an event pass of $70, but since they didn't stay for the wedding... it covered the cost of 2 of my guests for the ceremony/reception.  Saving us $$$$!  Same thing with our videographer, he was able to come in with an event pass as well, no vendor fee!  Wooohooo!

Originally Posted by Katis46 

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#104 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:24 PM

im going to talk to our photographer and see if she wants to book a room, i never thought of that lol can you send me a PM and let me know how much you spent on your photographer....or ill PM you

thanx for the advice!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#105 GP Bride

GP Bride
          • 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

How far out did you get in contact with your wedding planner? I'm getting married Jan 2012 and I really want to get in touch with my WC and my travel agent says it is too early??

#106 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
            • 610 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

I probably started communicating 7-8 months out, but that was to make sure we got our main items... Ceremony Location, Ceremony Time, Reception Location and Entertainment (Steel Band, DJ, Zurielamaka, etc.).  All the rest can wait 2-4 months prior, depending how detailed you want to get.  But hey!  If you want to get in touch now, get in touch! :)

Originally Posted by GP Bride 

How far out did you get in contact with your wedding planner? I'm getting married Jan 2012 and I really want to get in touch with my WC and my travel agent says it is too early??

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#107 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
              • 610 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

FYI - I finally submitted my review w/pics!  Go check it out!  As always, if you have any questions... just let me know!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#108 sunset2012

sunset2012
                • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:17 AM

Thanks so much for sharing your review and pics BeachBridein11. You looked stunning!! I'm a new bride to the site getting married at Lady Hamilton June 23, 2012. I was also thinking of you using the steel band. Did you provide them with a play list or did they just play traditional Jamaican music?

#109 sunset2012

sunset2012
                  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

Hello Brides!! I am new to the site getting married at Lady Hamilton on June 23, 2012. I just wanted to say that all the posts and comments have been truly helpful. I have been communicating with WC Simone who has been wonderful in my experience. Congrats to all!!!

#110 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:53 AM

awesome hun going to it now, im looking forward to it...as normal you know ill have q's for ya lol

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

FYI - I finally submitted my review w/pics!  Go check it out!  As always, if you have any questions... just let me know!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users