Sign in to follow this  
BeachBridein11

Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!

This isn't exactly wedding related, but for those of you who have been to the GPJ/GPL, did you or any of your guests golf while there?  I have a lot of golfers in my group and I am putting together an information package on nearby golf courses. But I'm wondering about how they will all get to the golf courses from the resort. I wonder what the best option is? If we can arrange a van or something, or if they all have to take taxis....  is that safe? and decently priced?

Really?! My wedding is March 24, 2012 .... should I be asking my wedding coordinator Omeshia about this? 

Originally Posted by ShellyCarter View Post

Finially got to pick my menu, soooo excited!

you should try, because i'm dealing dircelying with the manager and she sent my the forms and all  the menus

Originally Posted by lindsayraz View Post

Really?! My wedding is March 24, 2012 .... should I be asking my wedding coordinator Omeshia about this? 

were getting married at the same resort...if you need anything let me know, id be more than happy to lend a hand

Originally Posted by CanadianBride11 View Post

Wow, there seems to be lots of November 2011 weddings at GPLH. I'm getting married there on Nov 30th. When are you going?

I doubt the menus would be different?

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

sorry, lol i didnt look and see that you are at the GP...not the GPLH but its nice to see that the new ones are out, ill ave to call tomorrow