Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!

OH YEAH>>>>>>>

also, since you and I are doing the same package (GREAT TASTE) lol let me know how it works out for you, I hope you have a FAB time...post lots and lots of pics for me. Ive added you to my list of ppl lol

hope you dont mind lol

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say I love my fellow BDW brides!  So many of you sent me the flower brochure!!  Thanks so much!!!  As of right now, which we all know could just possibly change, it looks like I will be going with Bridal Bouquet 52!  I'm requesting a few changes... I should end up with 6 pale pink roses with white dendrobium orchids, blue hydrangeas and dune grass.  If I stick with this, I would then have my fiance's boutinerre be a white dendrobium orchid w/blue hydrangeas and dune grass.  It would have all my wedding colors in it and I think it would definitely be more "bridal" than just the hydrangeas!  Will keep everyone updated!! LOL 

smile03.gif

LOL No worries!  I promise to do a review when I get back and will post tons of pics!!!!  This site has helped me beyond measure and I hope I can contribute in some way as well!

cheesy.gif

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

OH YEAH>>>>>>>

also, since you and I are doing the same package (GREAT TASTE) lol let me know how it works out for you, I hope you have a FAB time...post lots and lots of pics for me. Ive added you to my list of ppl lol

hope you dont mind lol

since you and I are doing all the same things lol I was wondering what are you doing about the dinner after the wedding? we werethinking about doing something private.

What are they doing for yours? i know we get a dinner with the package we have but, what does that include lol

I came on here because I wanted to see how the communication with you WC is?  I saw an older post from Palladium brides in 09 where they said it was terrible.  I've asked for a contract to reserve our date on Thursday and I still havent had a response (its Tuesday).  I dont know if I can work with a venue that takes a week to get back to me.  I'm trying to plan this wedding in 5 months!  Whats the longest you've had to wait for an email response?  How is trying to reach them via phone?

The dinner that is included in the ceremony package is for small receptions and it's at one of the a la cartes.  Due to the amount of guest we have coming, we have to do a private reception (which is what we wanted anyway).

It's $45/pp which includes a 4 course meal and regular bar.  We booked the Blue Lagoon Restaurant with a DJ for 4 hrs and the Zurielmaka show as well.

since you and I are doing all the same things lol I was wondering what are you doing about the dinner after the wedding? we werethinking about doing something private.

What are they doing for yours? i know we get a dinner with the package we have but, what does that include lol

We have a total of 43 which includes us and our 2 photographers.  For menu, you get to choose whichever a la carte menu you would like.

how many guests are you looking at having? im hoping that ours is going to be smaller...we wanted it to be around 10-20 ppl if im doing the private reception...im hoping for the lesser of the two lol

the spot you reserved..what is the menu like?

The time varies anywhere from 2-5 days.  I honestly don't think you need to worry.  There isn't much you have to set up with them until you actually get down there.  I've heard of many brides that don't do any planning till they get down there.  So no worries!  :)

Also, if you have any questions, just ask us on here!  Lots of knowledge here!

Originally Posted by sleigh87 View Post

I came on here because I wanted to see how the communication with you WC is?  I saw an older post from Palladium brides in 09 where they said it was terrible.  I've asked for a contract to reserve our date on Thursday and I still havent had a response (its Tuesday).  I dont know if I can work with a venue that takes a week to get back to me.  I'm trying to plan this wedding in 5 months!  Whats the longest you've had to wait for an email response?  How is trying to reach them via phone?

I decided on my bouquet!!!  My mom is probably so happy 'cause I was asking her non stop for her thoughts on it the past couple of days! LOL

I'm still going with Bridal Bouquet 52 (pic below), but now I'm keeping the white roses (6 instead of 12 though), I'm changing the dendrobium orchids to cymbidium orchids to get my touch of pink(2nd pic), keeping the hydrangeas and adding bear grass as an accent.  We also decided that my fiance will have a white rose boutinerre with bear grass accent.  Can't wait to see!

Bouquet

cymbidium.bmp