Sign in to follow this  
jszy10

Put yourself on the cover! -- DIY Destination Wedding Magazine

The magazine "Destination Weddings & Honeymoons" has a section on their website that allows you to put a picture of yourself on the cover of their magazine, customize the headlines, and print it out!  These could be a great, unique way to send out thank you's or just have something fun to keep for yourself!

http://covermaker.destinationweddingmag.com/?cmpid=fb 

Enjoy!

hmm...there is a way to increase and/or decrease your photo size to fit...I played around with pictures a few pictures just to check it out (all in JPEG format) and didn't have any issues?  Good luck!!

How cool!! Thanks for sharing. I zoomed out of the picture to make it smaller by clicking on the "2. Edit Photo" tab by lowering the "Resize Photo (%)".

When downloading/saving did anyone else have problems??  BangHead.gif

hmmmm maybe its my browser... I'll try explorer instead of Chrome

That sucks!!  I can't seem to get the title/banner to show!  If anyone else figures it out please let me know.. Thanks!

thanks for the info, super cute idea!

Originally Posted by JR14 View Post

This is fun!  I made 2 versions and might use this as the cover of my welcome magazine instead of booklets!!

I think this is hilarious i defintely might steal this idea I think guests will get a kick out of that

Hey girls!! I wanted to tell you that I sent DW Mag. a message and they actually responded and said they would tell the designer of the program and will hopefully have it fixed soon!  Keep trying!!