GRAND PALLADIUM BRIDES 2011........ Watch out for the fees!!!!!!!!

I plan to create a planning thread within the next week or so.  I've been meaning to for the longest time, but I've just been so busy!!!  I need to take some pictures as well.  Here's hoping I get to it shortly! LOL

My wedding colors are turqoise, bright green and soft pink.  The blue Waves of Love will go nicely with everything!  So excited!  I'm using the green and pink as accents.  I can't wait to see everything tie together!

I'm sticking with the included bouquet (hydrangeas), but I am "upgrading" my fiance boutinnerre to a hydrangea as well.  The rest of the flowers, bridesmaid, corsages and boutinerres, I am bringing from home.  Real Touch flowers.  The look fantastic and feel so real!!  Highly recommend!

My dress is ivory, mermaid style with flowy layers at the bottom.  I love it!!!  Don't worry, you WILL find the dress!! :)

Originally Posted by JessicaP2012 View Post

Hey Beachbridein2011,

Ohh I wish I was getting married this year. I want to do some more planning but its too far away. What are your wedding colours? Did you pick the blue and white Waves of Love package or the green and white Waves of Love package? Are you upgrading your flowers? I can't decide on wedding colours. What does your wedding dress look like? is it white?

I can't wait to see your planning thread!! :) I need to start checking this website everyday!

Keep me posted on your wedding details. Can't wait to see and hear about it!! It makes me so excited for mine except for I can't find "the dress".

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, Can't wait to see it!!

Ohh I love your wedding colours!! We are thinking of blue, pink and yellow or coral, orange and blue or pink, green and blue - any suggestions on how to pick colours.

We have chosen the blue Waves of Love package too but now I look at the Island Pearl package and I like it too - I like the flowers in the Island Pearl and elegance of the package but I also like the Waves of Love package because it has a beachy feel to it. What made you pick the Waves of Love package?

Oh nice, I'm looking at a mermaid style dress to - currently the San Patrick Eresma. I think its the dress but I need to try it on again - I only got to wear it for a bit because my appointment was over. :( I want a dress that is elegant but fun!! What does your dress look like?

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 View Post

I plan to create a planning thread within the next week or so.  I've been meaning to for the longest time, but I've just been so busy!!!  I need to take some pictures as well.  Here's hoping I get to it shortly! LOL

My wedding colors are turqoise, bright green and soft pink.  The blue Waves of Love will go nicely with everything!  So excited!  I'm using the green and pink as accents.  I can't wait to see everything tie together!

I'm sticking with the included bouquet (hydrangeas), but I am "upgrading" my fiance boutinnerre to a hydrangea as well.  The rest of the flowers, bridesmaid, corsages and boutinerres, I am bringing from home.  Real Touch flowers.  The look fantastic and feel so real!!  Highly recommend!

My dress is ivory, mermaid style with flowy layers at the bottom.  I love it!!!  Don't worry, you WILL find the dress!! :)

Too funny!!! San Patrick Eresma IS my dress!!!!  LOL You must be my wedding twin! LOL

Colors...  Blue and green are our favorite colors, so that was a no brainer.  Since we're doing a tropical wedding, I wanted to use the "bright" version of them.  The light rose pink was chosen as the accent due to the bridesmaid dresses.  I didn't want them to spend a lot of money (they were already spending enough), so when we found a dress that looked good on both and that they liked as well, we went with it.  Only $50!  Plus it compliments the main colors really well. :)

When the new packages came out, it's like they asked me what I wanted and Waves of Love was exactly that!  So again, it was a no brainer for me! :)

Good Luck!

Yay, Can't wait to see it!!

Ohh I love your wedding colours!! We are thinking of blue, pink and yellow or coral, orange and blue or pink, green and blue - any suggestions on how to pick colours.

We have chosen the blue Waves of Love package too but now I look at the Island Pearl package and I like it too - I like the flowers in the Island Pearl and elegance of the package but I also like the Waves of Love package because it has a beachy feel to it. What made you pick the Waves of Love package?

Oh nice, I'm looking at a mermaid style dress to - currently the San Patrick Eresma. I think its the dress but I need to try it on again - I only got to wear it for a bit because my appointment was over. :( I want a dress that is elegant but fun!! What does your dress look like?

Ohh wow!!! I can't believe you have San Patrick Eresma. I would love to see a pic of you in your dress. We are so wedding twin!!! YAY

Did you get your dress in white or ivory? I'm looking at ordering the San Patrick Eresma in Ivory but I'm concerned that all the place settings are in white. I'm afraid that my dress will look dirty - have you thought of this or am I over thinking it

Oh nice, I want pink bridesmaid dresses too! Where did you get yours from? I can't wait to see your planning thread.

I'm not sure if you know the answer this to question but when you get to the resort do they give you an option of flowers, cake and decorations or will it look exactly like the pictures on the website?

Are you getting married on the beach? or the gazebo? I'm sorry if I have asked these questions before.

Too funny!!! San Patrick Eresma IS my dress!!!!  LOL You must be my wedding twin! LOL

Colors...  Blue and green are our favorite colors, so that was a no brainer.  Since we're doing a tropical wedding, I wanted to use the "bright" version of them.  The light rose pink was chosen as the accent due to the bridesmaid dresses.  I didn't want them to spend a lot of money (they were already spending enough), so when we found a dress that looked good on both and that they liked as well, we went with it.  Only $50!  Plus it compliments the main colors really well. :)

When the new packages came out, it's like they asked me what I wanted and Waves of Love was exactly that!  So again, it was a no brainer for me! :)

Good Luck!

Too funny!!!  I have my 2nd dress fitting tomorrow, so I will try to post pictures afterwards. My dress is ivory and pretty much looks white to me. LOL  I don't think you have to worry about it looking dirty!  Just go with which looks better on you.  Ivory brought out my skin tones, whereas white was just too much.  And yes, I definitely think you are over thinking it!!!!!!  LOL  :)

We were able to find the dresses at Macy's. We did find an amazing flowy dress at a bridal salon for them, but decided to save them $100.

As far as I know, it should look exactly like the pictures unless you want to upgrade.  They asked if I wanted to upgrade or add anything to my package and I declined (I'm bringing my own flowers).  Well I did change 1 item, I had them "upgrade" my fiance's boutinerre to a hydrangea to match my bouquet.  I will be able to let you know in less than a month!  Well technically over a month since I won't be back till end of June. :)

Beach ceremony at 4p, Blue Lagoon reception at 6p.  Can't wait!

Ohh wow!!! I can't believe you have San Patrick Eresma. I would love to see a pic of you in your dress. We are so wedding twin!!! YAY

Did you get your dress in white or ivory? I'm looking at ordering the San Patrick Eresma in Ivory but I'm concerned that all the place settings are in white. I'm afraid that my dress will look dirty - have you thought of this or am I over thinking it

Oh nice, I want pink bridesmaid dresses too! Where did you get yours from? I can't wait to see your planning thread.

I'm not sure if you know the answer this to question but when you get to the resort do they give you an option of flowers, cake and decorations or will it look exactly like the pictures on the website?

Are you getting married on the beach? or the gazebo? I'm sorry if I have asked these questions before.

Wow, I still can't believe we are going to be wearing the same dress. I absolutely love that dress because its so elegant but fun at the same time. I can't wait to see it on you. I'm going with an ivory dress as well because I'm so pale and the ivory complements by skin tone. I think I am too. Its just hard not knowing what it will look like.

Ohh I should check out Macy's. We don't have one here in Canada but I can always take a trip to the states. What colour are your BM's dresses? I can't decide between pink or blue

Was it expensive to upgrade your bouquet? I really like the Waves of Love package but I love the elegance of the Island Pearl Package and either one will go with our wedding colours which are either pink and blue or pink and green. We still can't decide on this but we still have 364 days to decide lol We are going to do the beach ceremony too but at 2:00 p.m. and not sure about the reception because we are not sure how many people are coming.

Are you using the resort photographer? or bringing your own?

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to read all about it when you get back

Too funny!!!  I have my 2nd dress fitting tomorrow, so I will try to post pictures afterwards. My dress is ivory and pretty much looks white to me. LOL  I don't think you have to worry about it looking dirty!  Just go with which looks better on you.  Ivory brought out my skin tones, whereas white was just too much.  And yes, I definitely think you are over thinking it!!!!!!  LOL  :)

We were able to find the dresses at Macy's. We did find an amazing flowy dress at a bridal salon for them, but decided to save them $100.

As far as I know, it should look exactly like the pictures unless you want to upgrade.  They asked if I wanted to upgrade or add anything to my package and I declined (I'm bringing my own flowers).  Well I did change 1 item, I had them "upgrade" my fiance's boutinerre to a hydrangea to match my bouquet.  I will be able to let you know in less than a month!  Well technically over a month since I won't be back till end of June. :)

Beach ceremony at 4p, Blue Lagoon reception at 6p.  Can't wait!

The dresses are a pale/rose pink.  It compliments the blue and bright green quite well actually! :)

I still haven't decided which bouquet I want, but the couple quotes I received looks like it will be anywhere from $55-$75 to upgrade.  $20 for the boutinerre.

We are using an outside photographer and videographer; WPAJ (Sun Gold Photo associates) and RG Weddings respectively.

What colour are your BM's dresses? I can't decide between pink or blue

Was it expensive to upgrade your bouquet? I really like the Waves of Love package but I love the elegance of the Island Pearl Package and either one will go with our wedding colours which are either pink and blue or pink and green. We still can't decide on this but we still have 364 days to decide lol We are going to do the beach ceremony too but at 2:00 p.m. and not sure about the reception because we are not sure how many people are coming.

Are you using the resort photographer? or bringing your own?

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to read all about it when you get back

Ohh nice, I'm so excited to see your planning thread and your review when you get back.

Are you going to do a rehearsal dinner? or something the next day for your guests? I'm trying to think of some creative ideas that don't cost to much money.

There are so many pretty flowers in that wedding booklet. I love the Calla Lillies but I also love the roses with those green flowers not sure what they are called but so pretty.

I'm going on Thursday to try on my dress again and make a final decision. Ahh so nervous, it such a big decision. I'm thinking about doing like Hot Pink/Fuchsia and Green or Yellow or both. :) I found these really cute wrap dresses on Victoria secret that come in so many pretty colours and there only $40.

Oh nice, I looked at them too but decided to go with a lady from Houston Texas - Lauren Anderson. I love her work.

Hope all is well. woot.gif

The dresses are a pale/rose pink.  It compliments the blue and bright green quite well actually! :)

I still haven't decided which bouquet I want, but the couple quotes I received looks like it will be anywhere from $55-$75 to upgrade.  $20 for the boutinerre.

We are using an outside photographer and videographer; WPAJ (Sun Gold Photo associates) and RG Weddings respectively.

• 1 month later...

i inquired about using a photographer from NJ (where we live) and it was $800 cheaper to bring her with us than  to use an outside vendor, and she'll be with us for 5 days, if you have time look around for photographers around you, someone may do it!