My bags got lost in the mail

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Clean122

• Site Supporter
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

I ordered from a lady on ETSY and she made me beautiful bags, however they got returned to her in Oct and now theyre lost in the mail. Im not sure why, but she didnt get tracking so im not even sure if they will get to me in time now.

Im so frustrated, our wedding is Jan 19 and I wont have time to order bags now (unless I want to pay $$$ for fast shipping).

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do? I tried looking at stores around here but I cant even find anything.

#2 R&DVolz2011

• 35 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:13 PM

Oh no!!  I am so sorry....I don't know what to say!?!?!  That really stinks.  I think if I were in your shoes I would probably just order some online and pay the money for fast shipping.  If your bags happen to show up before you leave, you can always return the '2nd choice' ones and you're only out the cost of the expedited shipping...

#3 jystar13

• 185 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:36 PM

yikes! that is sooo annoying! you can always order the .99 cent canvas totes from cheaptotes.com and then use iron on transfer sheets to put your monogram or logo on them??  (that is what i did for my oot bags).... but they got to me pretty quickly....

or i'd suggest maybe checking out your local dollar stores to see what kinds of totes they have? good luck! 

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#4 june11bride

• 304 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:19 PM

Oh no, this is such bad news!! I would try to hit up a dollar store...I have seen some really good stuff in dollar stores and would have used them if I hadn't already started ordering from Vistaprint! Good luck!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#5 BeachBridein11

• 610 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:39 AM

So sorry to hear that!!! I really hope you get ALL your money back!!!  I would check out stores near you, but if not check out discountmugs.com.  They seem to always have a "sale" that upgrades your shipping to 2 days.  Good Luck!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#6 missook

• 163 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

I'm so sorry to hear Clean.  That's terrible!  I've experienced that too.  I purchased foldable shopping bags to put in each person's oot bag.  I ordered them mid November and yet to arrive.  They are coming from China so they must be lost in the mail.  So now i have to find an alternative too.  :( 

#7 Clean122

• Site Supporter
              • 118 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:59 AM

Well hopefully my problem is solved, the lady has remade them and is now sending through UPS with tracking. Im sending them to a friend in Seattle so I wont have to wait for customs to check it. Lets hope it shows up this time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users