Photo

Question what did you do with your dress after your TTD session (cleaning wise)?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:25 AM

I know many of you brides out there have done a TTD session. I too am contemplating one. Since our wedding is on a Fri, the photographer told me that our TTD would be the next day. After the session is over, did you send the dress off to the resort cleaners so that it could be cleaned before you checked out? I'm plan on doing so, but just wanted to see what others have done/are planning on doing. 

#2 Sallee

Sallee
    • 255 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:53 AM

I think I will just rinse the salt out of it and then hang it to dry and have it cleaned when I am back at home

#3 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
      • 594 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:06 AM

See we're staying in Jamaica after the ceremony to honeymoon for a week, so I definitely have to get it cleaned. My aim is to have it cleaned before our honeymoon, so my mother can bring it back to the states with her. 

#4 wendyjd

wendyjd
        • 968 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:34 PM

I rinsed mine out in the tub and then hung it on the balcony to dry.  I had it cleaned after I returned home and it turned out great... the cleaner didn't understand why it had so much sand until FI told him. 

#5 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
          • 594 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:30 PM

Hmm good idea as well Wendy. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users