Sign in to follow this  
EmmaGaussoin

TTD dress- $80, Real Touch Bouquets- Fuchsia and Lime green- $50 Never worn fuchsia wedges-$40

I am selling my size 0 wedding dress. I had it made from one of the China knock-off companies (giannar bridal). It has size 34B sewn in bra cups. I had a bustle added both an outside one and inside but I think the outside one broke. I am 5'7 and it was slightly too tall for me barefoot but perfect with a slightly tall flip flop. Here are a few pictures of the dress. Asking $80.

1104661318_dZ2Fi-M.jpg

1104678459_aq525-M.jpg

Also I am selling my real touch bouquets. I may have a boutonniere or two that didn't get thrown out that I will also throw in. They are stargazer lilies with white and green cymbidium orchids. I made them myself and have extra flowers (orchids only) if anyone needs them or wants to make them for them self. see pictures. $50 for all bouquets and will throw in the boutonnieres I have left. If anyone is interested in the extra flowers I have left let me know and we can work something out.

1104757290_shyA5-M.jpg1104884769_imTio-M.jpg

I also have wedges that I had made from a different China company. I ended up not wearing them but they are super cute. (EU size 37 US size 6.5) I paid $80 selling for $40. see picture.1104792469_5HfaS-M.jpg

Prices are OBO and send me your address for shipping costs. I will only ship within the US. Feel free to send any questions! Thanks!

Everything is gorgeous, but not my colors :o(  Can you PLEASE tell me where you had your wedges made!?!?!  They would be perfect for my bridesmaids if I could get them in the right color!!

I had the shoes made from dousing bridal. I sent hem a picture and asked them to make them wedges. They give you a palatte to choose your exact color. They were super nice and the shoes are made well. The dress is a size 0 but because of the corset back I don't see why you couldn't make it wider to fit a size 2. I also want to add that I have some raffie fans for sale with fuchsia, lime green and turquoise ribbon. Im not too sure how many I have but it's over a dozen. I'd sell the for $10 plus shipping if anyone wants them. I'll add a picture soon.