24 replies to this topic

#21 SunsetLove

• 156 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Beautiful pashminas!

#22 Smitten

• 153 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Wow....you loaded your OOT bags to the max with goodies!!   I am sure these were a huge hit!

#23 Evii

• 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

very nice 

#24 fenikjo

• 152 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Looks great, but a lttle too pricey for me.  I would have loved to be a guest getting that bag though.

#25 MrsWWhite

• 159 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Ok ladies, here are the items I put in my OOT bags. These were a HUGE hit and it was SO much fun giving them to everyone as they arrived. I would highly recommend giving OOT bags.  I transported everything down with us on the plane in sterylite tubs.  It worked great. I put asterisk's next to the items that I KNOW were a hit. 

1. Large Jute beach bag personalized "Jason and Lori's Fiesta, November 29th, 2010" (got from discountmugs.com) *

2. Personalized insulated mugs "eat, drink and be married" - BIG HIT!! (got from discountmugs.com) *

3. Personalized koozies "To have and to hold and too keep your drink cold" + our names and date - etsy.com I think  *

4. Hangover kit - breath mints, ibuprofen and emergen-c drink mix *

5. "Oh Sh*t kit" which included - shout wipes, bug repellent wipes, sewing kit, nail file, ear plugs, propel packets, immodium, pepto tablets, travel size aloe vera and hand sanitizer, band aids, neosporin - most everything came from the $ store.  The "drugs" I ordered in bulk from firstaidmonster.com and then divided them up. *

6. Pashmina's for the ladies - bay *

7.  Footballs for the guys - $ store

8.  Flip flop note pads and palm tree shaped pen - oriental trading co.

9.  Squirt guns - $ store *

10. Starfish shaped bottle openers - ebay

11. Starfish shaped bookmarks - ebay

12. Air freshener -$ store

13.  Beach safe's (little holders for money on the beach - oriental trading co.)

14.  Crossword and Sudoku books - $ store *

15. 15 SPF chapstick - internet somewhere *

Everything had personalized labels with our monogram and some kind of cute saying (if I could come up with one!)

I don't have any pics of everything all "done up" but here are a few to give you an idea. 

IMG_0236.jpg   IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg   IMG_0237.jpg

Flower girl and ring bearer bags:

The drawstring back pack came from oriental trading company.

The letters are iron on letters from Michaels

All the other fun stuff mostly came from Michaels or from online shopping. 

I filled them with sand toys, glow sticks, water toys, and temporary tattoo's. Everything came from the dollar store.

I really like this bag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users