Ok ladies, here are the items I put in my OOT bags. These were a HUGE hit and it was SO much fun giving them to everyone as they arrived. I would highly recommend giving OOT bags. I transported everything down with us on the plane in sterylite tubs. It worked great. I put asterisk's next to the items that I KNOW were a hit.
1. Large Jute beach bag personalized "Jason and Lori's Fiesta, November 29th, 2010" (got from discountmugs.com) *
2. Personalized insulated mugs "eat, drink and be married" - BIG HIT!! (got from discountmugs.com) *
3. Personalized koozies "To have and to hold and too keep your drink cold" + our names and date - etsy.com I think *
4. Hangover kit - breath mints, ibuprofen and emergen-c drink mix *
5. "Oh Sh*t kit" which included - shout wipes, bug repellent wipes, sewing kit, nail file, ear plugs, propel packets, immodium, pepto tablets, travel size aloe vera and hand sanitizer, band aids, neosporin - most everything came from the $ store. The "drugs" I ordered in bulk from firstaidmonster.com and then divided them up. *
6. Pashmina's for the ladies - bay *
7. Footballs for the guys - $ store
8. Flip flop note pads and palm tree shaped pen - oriental trading co.
9. Squirt guns - $ store *
10. Starfish shaped bottle openers - ebay
11. Starfish shaped bookmarks - ebay
12. Air freshener -$ store
13. Beach safe's (little holders for money on the beach - oriental trading co.)
14. Crossword and Sudoku books - $ store *
15. 15 SPF chapstick - internet somewhere *
Everything had personalized labels with our monogram and some kind of cute saying (if I could come up with one!)
I don't have any pics of everything all "done up" but here are a few to give you an idea.
Flower girl and ring bearer bags:
The drawstring back pack came from oriental trading company.
The letters are iron on letters from Michaels
All the other fun stuff mostly came from Michaels or from online shopping.
I filled them with sand toys, glow sticks, water toys, and temporary tattoo's. Everything came from the dollar store.