Sign in to follow this  
edna

what is a BD book-pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
I know this sounds weird but I need a deep explanation on this , what is a BD picture? I want to know what is to find out if I want/need one and how to get it in Mexico !blush2.gif
Edna, If you want to have this photos done in Monterrey I know a photographer down there that will do great!...

Matt and I just shoot a session like this a couple of weeks ago, the bride plans to give a book to his groom as a gift on wedding day... quite a surprise!... hot!!!...

Anyway, if you want the contact info of this photographers, let me know.. send me a pm or an email., they are in Monterrey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltamargo View Post
Edna, If you want to have this photos done in Monterrey I know a photographer down there that will do great!...

Matt and I just shoot a session like this a couple of weeks ago, the bride plans to give a book to his groom as a gift on wedding day... quite a surprise!... hot!!!...

Anyway, if you want the contact info of this photographers, let me know.. send me a pm or an email., they are in Monterrey...
Sol I want the contact too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
Edna if you find a good photographer for that in Monterrey let me know!
Anny,

Just sent you the contact info on the email, let me know if you are able to contact them.

smile159.gif