Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:56 AM

Mrs- Kelly (Dragonfly)
    BTB- Maria (MikiStreak)
    So hard!!!!!

#22 BayBug

BayBug
    • 852 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

Shelly (beachbride), she has so many great ideas and she really loves her starfish!
      Angie

#23 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:45 AM

Definitely Maria (Mikkistreak) for BTB ~ She's gone so out of her way posting budget spreadsheets, etc. Good job girl!

Mrs. ~ Hmmmm, Kelly (dragonfly) and Jamy (Starchild)

Good luck ladies! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 CHOCSIE

CHOCSIE
        • 30 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

Tlseege
          Nursesarah
          akh

All of these ladies were so helpful to me in creating my logo. Very friendly and went above and beyond. Thanks so much girls.

#25 starfish kate

starfish kate
          • 455 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:04 PM

I think I'm too new to have a say, but I will vote next month. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful!
            Kate

#26 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:35 PM

Ummm- I am not sure if it would help to nominate anyone because it seems like someone has nominated who I would....
              I don't want to feel left out so I pick....
              Mrs of the month- Tom Jones
              BTB- Hilary Duff

#27 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:10 PM

Since Shelley (beachbride) is properly nominated (as she should be!)....I'd like to change my BTB nomination to Lizz (lizz10179). Lizz has been an awesome resource for all of us Jamaica bride-to-be's!

Like my sly way to try to get 4 nominations
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#28 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:01 PM

Heidi that is nothing I try to vote for like 1,000 each time!

Okay my MRS. would be Kelly (dragonfly), Jamy (Starchild) & Anny (anacgarcia)

My BTB would be Maria (Mikkistreak), Shelly (beachbride) and there is someone else I am forgetting but I will post her later.

Amy don't yell at me you said I could nominate 3 so I did. For each one!

#29 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    Heidi that is nothing I try to vote for like 1,000 each time!

Okay my MRS. would be Kelly (dragonfly), Jamy (Starchild) & Anny (anacgarcia)

My BTB would be Maria (Mikkistreak), Shelly (beachbride) and there is someone else I am forgetting but I will post her later.

Amy don't yell at me you said I could nominate 3 so I did. For each one!
                    Oooh, 3 for each, good thinking Glenda. LMAO. I know a few people I could add.

#30 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:06 PM

I think PaulaV is such a great member, every time I sign on she is posting an congrats to someone, she is so good to always remember to post about people's special events!
                    Shelley, beach bride-is always so sweet and helped out with the starfish while Courtney was gone, which we all know is a huge job!

As for Mrs. I know that Sarah has had it before, but she really helped me a lot this past month with photos and she has such great advice for the ttc ladies.

Also TammyB, she is always on and chatting with girls no matter what crappy thing happened in her life, she has had such a bad time of things the last few weeks and is still always so encouraging and helpful. She has such a great spirit, which is why I totally know she will make a great mommy!
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users