Photo

Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Conn) Brides where are you?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#61 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

You lucly gals!

[SIGPIC]

#62 vcwedding2011

vcwedding2011
    • 286 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

Hi ladies,

I totally want to do this for my FI but cant help but feel a bit nervous since I am not exactly a size 2!

I dont't want to look like a refrigerator in the pics, that would not be sexy AT ALLL!!!!!

Any of you ladies curvy like me?

#63 jeanny

jeanny
      • 13 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

I'm recently engaged and I am in Binghamton, NY, just north of Scranton.   If you brides are forming a meet up, let me know.   I'd love to meet some of you.

#64 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:51 AM

VCweddings no matter what size you are....as long as you feel good about yourself your pic will come out radiatent and showing your sexy!!!

We are doing our E-photo shoot this weekend in NYC, besides Grand Central Station.  Can anyone suggest a fab in door location for this shoot?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#65 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
          • 710 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

REMINDER!!!

Hello Ladies,

Anyone who is interested in a BD Session with Jen from Jenerations Photography please let me know. Jen's studio is located in Bayside, Queens. I have August 27th unofficially reserved. In order to get a group rate, 3 or more girls are needed. Please let me know who's in, so the rest of us can move forward. Thank You and I look forward to hearing from you

#66 babestaaa

babestaaa
            • 212 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 05:56 AM

How much would it be for a group rate? Also, what is included? I'm definitely interested!!! :) 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

REMINDER!!!

Hello Ladies,

Anyone who is interested in a BD Session with Jen from Jenerations Photography please let me know. Jen's studio is located in Bayside, Queens. I have August 27th unofficially reserved. In order to get a group rate, 3 or more girls are needed. Please let me know who's in, so the rest of us can move forward. Thank You and I look forward to hearing from you

#67 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

I found an even better deal on today's groupon.    Here is the invite if you have never used the site http://www.groupon.com/r/uu6307857

$64 for a Boudoir Photo Shoot and Two Retouched 5"x7" Prints at Koren Reyes Photography ($640 Value)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#68 lisa203

lisa203
                • 681 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:18 PM

Sweet deal! I booked my BD with a photog I found on living social. Good idea to post this here. If I come across any more good ones I'll do the same.

#69 nsousa

nsousa
                  • 30 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:30 AM

May 16, 2011 bride...Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya Mexico.

I'm from NJ, and I see another NJ bride on this thread with my last name!  ha

I'll PM her.

Also, if anyone is still looking for dresses, Group USA in Jersey Gardens has great dresses!  And reasonable, too!  They have a website with some of their stuff on it, so google them.  The store is very big and they have a lot to choose from ,so it's worth the trip.  They even have some bridal gowns, shoes and jewelry....but the dresses are great and I go here for my dresses for every wedding I attend.

Also, a little tip - for wedding gowns...find what you like and call Pearl's Place in Louisiana to order it.  I got my dress for half of what all the shops in NYC wanted.  They have almost every dress for unbelievably low prices...and they are the real deal. 

#70 summafool1

summafool1
                    • 223 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:11 AM

im a long islander! congrats every1!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users