Photo

Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Conn) Brides where are you?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#51 lisa203

lisa203
  • 681 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:26 AM

Tenny - that's hot!

Hi Theresa! I feel your excitement too! I'm about 6 months away!

#52 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:31 AM

Lisa...the price on it is great too.....maybe I should....

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#53 lisa203

lisa203
      • 681 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:48 AM

Even better! I say buy it, Tenny. Worst case, you hate it and send it back. Would this be for your rehearsal dinner or reception?

What's your gown like?

#54 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

This would be for the reception/ dinner after the ceremony. For the rehearsal dinner I recently got a floral BCBG dress which I may wear....still looking though. My wedding gown is beautiful...it is a Pronovias mermaid style pretty plain except for the jeweled sash.  I would send pics but my FI is so curious and he may end up seeing them..  What is your's like?

#55 vcwedding2011

vcwedding2011
          • 286 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

HI,

I am in NYC!!!!

I AM SOOOO SOOOO IN ON THE BD THING!!!!!

Please let me know who you are looking to do this with.

I was looking online and found someone called Shameless Photography, the going rate is about $700 for a whole day photo shoot.

What is your vendor asking for?

#56 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

What do you all think about this one (I posted the link also):

41kCUD9rxUL._SY445_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...S4RQ,B003M7U80U

Love it!! Fabulous dress.

#57 lisa203

lisa203
              • 681 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:59 PM

Ok, got it. I think it would make a great reception dress. You're getting somewhere, lol. I ordered that dress from the Limited and hate it so I'm still at square one. Not a bad dress but I want something more wow. Your gown sounds amazing. Mine is from david's. It's mermaid style and pretty plain as well but it's got some jewels on the chest. I'm in love. :)

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 

This would be for the reception/ dinner after the ceremony. For the rehearsal dinner I recently got a floral BCBG dress which I may wear....still looking though. My wedding gown is beautiful...it is a Pronovias mermaid style pretty plain except for the jeweled sash.  I would send pics but my FI is so curious and he may end up seeing them..  What is your's like?

#58 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

Thanks Diamond Girl.... 

Lisa ...I'm still looking so I will post if I find anything else that catches my eye for you....

VC... Jen is charging in the 300's depending on what extras you need, but even less if it is a group session.

#59 moemarx

moemarx
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 47 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

Hi Girls!  Congratulations to all of you!!!  I'm a Jersey bride planning a May 2012 wedding in St. Thomas!  I'm loving this forum and the entire planning process so far!

Tenny,

If there are still spots open I would be interested in learning more about the BD shoot in NYC this summer.  My fiance's birthday is in late August and that would be an awesome surprise for him.  Plus by doing it several months from now it gives time to get into fighting shape LOL.  I checked out the site and her work looks beautiful!  Great idea getting a group together to share in the costs.  I will PM you shortly for more information. 

#60 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
                    • 710 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

ATTENTION LADIES!!

Ladies interested in a BD Shoot with Jen details are as follows:

Packages start at $325 and you can add extras. A group of 3 or more girls, you get a 10% discount. Hair is $100 and Make-up is $100. Jen also offers "Boudoir Party" A group of 5-8 girls and shoot starts at $99. The shoots are done on a rotating basis. First girl would get her makeup done and then when done, begin her shoot. As she is shooting, the second girl would get her makeup done and the rotation continues. This makes the session completely private for one on one shooting time with Jen. She has packages as low as $99 (photos not included) but a minimum purchase of $100 is required, such as photos, album etc... I personally think the $325 package is ideal. Just my opinion. 

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Jen only has one Saturday available in August, which is the 27th. However, she is flexible during the week. Let me know what works best for everyone so we can get our group together. If the 27th is preferred,  I have to get back to Jen ASAP with a head count and nothing is official until she gets package details and a deposit from everyone. Anyone interested, PM me your email address so I can forward you the package details. Let's get our sexy on and get booked 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users