Photo

Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Conn) Brides where are you?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#11 jystar13

jystar13
  • 185 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

i am from new jersey also, getting married at the now sapphire riviera cancun on february 19, 2011!!!!  it will be here before i know it! :)

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#12 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
    • 349 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:51 PM

Hey Diamond Girl,

Where do you live in NY? The BD woman I found does shoots in NYC and Philly. Depending on what the price difference is I would rather do it in NYC.

Check out her site.

I'm a New Yorker and I'm glad a Tri-state thread was started! Thank you Tennyt1!! I'm getting married @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa resort in Cancun Mexico on October 8, 2011. We haven't booked flights/Accommodations yet because my TA recommended waiting till after the holidays when airfare tends to drop. 

@DeAngelis2be - I'm looking to do a BD session the ending of the summer as well. Mind if I join you? 

#13 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
      • 710 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

Hey Diamond Girl,

Where do you live in NY? The BD woman I found does shoots in NYC and Philly. Depending on what the price difference is I would rather do it in NYC.

Check out her site.

I'm a New Yorker and I'm glad a Tri-state thread was started! Thank you Tennyt1!! I'm getting married @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa resort in Cancun Mexico on October 8, 2011. We haven't booked flights/Accommodations yet because my TA recommended waiting till after the holidays when airfare tends to drop. 

@DeAngelis2be - I'm looking to do a BD session the ending of the summer as well. Mind if I join you? 

I live in West Nyack, NY. It's in rockland county, just 25 mins from NYC. I found out about Jen on this forum and ironically one of my girlfriends had a BD session with her. Her work is AMAZING!! I had contacted Jen sometime this spring but i felt it was too soon, since my wedding isn't until october of 2011. I also thought I would have a BD book for my FI as a wedding gift. Therefore, the ending of this coming summer is perfect for me. I can definitely do NYC.

#14 jenngene2011

jenngene2011
        • 128 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:36 AM

I'm also a Jersey girl.  Getting married May 7,2011 at Dream La Romana Dominican Republic.  I live about 20 minutes from the city and have a sister that is a makeup artist and another that is a stylist.  So I noticed that one you ladies were looking for two dresses.  I will ask her and see if she knows of a place in city.

Jennifer & Eugene - May 7,2011 Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic

#15 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:30 AM

Thats great!!! Thank you!

Originally Posted by jenngene2011 

I'm also a Jersey girl.  Getting married May 7,2011 at Dream La Romana Dominican Republic.  I live about 20 minutes from the city and have a sister that is a makeup artist and another that is a stylist.  So I noticed that one you ladies were looking for two dresses.  I will ask her and see if she knows of a place in city.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
            ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#16 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
            • 328 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:51 AM

Vineland, NJ bride here (way down South Jersey). I'm getting married in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico on June 25, 2011. Five months and change left. Aaah! All the best to you ladies on your planning.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
              Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#17 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
              • 888 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:17 AM

CT bride over here.

I did my BD with Jen too.  The pictures came out pretty great.

#18 lisa203

lisa203
                • 681 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:01 AM

Tenny, I'm looking for dresses too! I'm probably going to hit up the Lord & Taylor's sale in hopes of finding something special. It's hit or miss with them so my fingers are crossed. Our moms are looking for dresses too. If you do find the looks you wanted, be sure to share. :)

#19 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:02 AM

I sure will!!!!

#20 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:05 AM

I just saw this one on Lord & Taylor's website....its not really what I'm looking for though.145419_145419_148_5.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users