Photo

Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Conn) Brides where are you?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 brendee2005

brendee2005
  • 456 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:44 AM

Im so happy to Find a Female  boudoir photographer in NY !! Thanks a bunch ladies for the info :)

I just dont know how far in advance from the my wedding I would do the session

#92 lisa203

lisa203
    • 681 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Hello ladies!

I am organizing a boudoir party with Jen from Jenerations Photography (http://www.jenerations.com/home.html) at her studio in Queens, NY in May!
      Jen has only a few May dates left. I have May 17th in mind as my wedding is in June and she recommends doing a session no later than 4 weeks before the date you'd like the finished product. I am flexible though, so if you're interested I'm sure we can find a day that works for us all.  

Please send me a pm if you'd like more info and pricing. :)

#93 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:07 AM

For your BD session I highly recommend getting your make up done at Mac in Macy's.  you only have to make 1 purchase and it could just be a lip gloss.  Lisa Barrios did my make- up and she did an amazing job.  She also does work on the side.  PM me if you would like her contact info!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#94 heavenone

heavenone
        • 169 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:00 PM

I'm in Park Slope, Brooklyn and getting married @ Paradisus Palma Real, PC 1/14/12. 

Any suggestions on places to shop in NYC for cute rehearsal dresses, shoes etc?  I need to get out there and shop while summer stuff is still in the stores. I just haven't had time. :(

Is anyone planning a local party after the DW? I've been thinking about it but the way things are looking right now, there won't be anything left in the wedding budget to do it.

#95 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
          • 710 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

I highly recommend Bloomingdales. They have gorgeous dresses and you can always find great shoes. They often have sales so you can save a few bucks. I stick to the department stores because there is never an issue with returning an item if you change your mind or getting a refund. 

I was thinking about doing an AHR a few months after wedding, possibly in the spring, however, just like you, don't think I'll have anything left over from the budget to do so. Therefore, I may just wait it out till the summer of 2012 and have a BBQ at my beach house in NJ.

Originally Posted by heavenone 

I'm in Park Slope, Brooklyn and getting married @ Paradisus Palma Real, PC 1/14/12. 

Any suggestions on places to shop in NYC for cute rehearsal dresses, shoes etc?  I need to get out there and shop while summer stuff is still in the stores. I just haven't had time. :(

Is anyone planning a local party after the DW? I've been thinking about it but the way things are looking right now, there won't be anything left in the wedding budget to do it.

#96 homeofpashmina

homeofpashmina
            • Banned
            • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hello beautiful would be brides of Tri-State area. I wish you very best for your upcoming wedding.

Just wanted to let you know that if you are planning a wedding outdoors in the evenings, you can use beautiful Cashmere and Silk Cashmere Pashminas from my company. I have a company named Home Of Pashmina based in NY area that caters to Bridal Pashmina needs of people in Tristate area. These are not those $5 viscose that look very cheap, we only carry real Cashmere Pashminas made with Himalayan Cashmere and its silk blends - indeed very soft and elegant. These Pashminas will stay with you for many years and will also become a nice wrap for your Honeymoon as well as those romantic vacations :-).

We have 80 colors in 10 different varieties of Pashminas so I am sure you will like them for your wedding for yourself, for bridesmaids and also as gifts for loved ones. 

Best Of Luck.

Anu C

Pashmina Enthusiast from Home Of Pashmina

www.homeofpashmina.com

#97 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
              • 221 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

Helloooooooooo ladies! I'm from the Bronx! I'm trying to get flights out of JFK under $500.  Have you ladies had any luck??? Anywho, happy planning! ;)

#98 LRDubbs

LRDubbs
                • 40 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hey Ladies, 

This deal was under the wedding section, but I'm not even sure how i can use it towards the wedding.. maybe shoes.. Anyway, thought you ladies may find it appealing for your upcoming weddings! :) There is a location in (NJ) Jersey Gardens, but I am sure there are locations all over the tri-state area! Enjoy :) 

Feel Free to Share

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/644594?ref=share-link-post&rpi=112169636&rui=36482651

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users