Photo

Everything is coming up too fast! My Hair?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
  • 401 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:08 AM

So we are leaving on Feb. 1st for my wedding. Which gives me just over a month to lose that LAST 20 of the 50 lbs I wanted to lose...Get all my beauty regimen in order (get my hair coloured, mani, pedi, waxing, facial etc) get all my wedding jewellry found and bought AND figure out what kind of hairstyle I want. Trying to do all this with a busy two year old and a 5 month old baby, I just don't know how I am going to do it. Starting to get a ltitle freaked out. AHHGS Tell me it's all going to be ok???

anyway, take a look at this link and tell me if you like this hairstyle?? I want to be very low key but also elegant and beautiful (of course!)

I have a veil, but not totally sure if I am going to wear it for the whole day or just the ceremony....But this is a frong runner for hairstyle...

http://celebsalon.sh...tted-hairstyle/ 

Thoughts?

Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#2 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
    • 401 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:11 AM

I also like this one??

http://cdn.blogs.she...d-hairstyle.jpg 

So what do you ladies think? Carrie or Jessica?

#3 DanniS

DanniS
      • 145 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

I absolutely love both styles!! Do you have a picture of the back of Carrie's hairdo?  I love the back view of Jessica's! 

#4 JB321

JB321
        • 85 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

DEEP BREATH GIRL!!!

Your going to be alright. IThat might be me in a few months lol. I personally love the J. Alba pic. I mean both are beautiful no matter which way you choose, my only concern is that hump thats in the Carrie pic. How will that go with your veil etc, and stay during the day.

Don't let the stress get to you. Just focus on one task a day. Everyone freaks out, but in the end it'll be PERFECT ;).

Hair colored, mani, pedi, waxing, facial etc is easy and can be done the day before you leave.  Just spend the day on that stuff and make sure you pack as much as you can beforehand.

As far as the weight, don't be blinded by numbers. It's how you feel lady. I'm sure whether you lose 10 or 20, your Fiance will still be in awe when you walk down the aisle.

Be confident, everything will be ok!

#5 mistibuard

mistibuard
          • 444 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:33 AM

I agree with JB321.... Breathe AlexsBride...seriously. Everything will fall into place. And the reality is, what you think you may have messed up on or forgot to do- none of the guest will ever notice.

Originally Posted by JB321 

DEEP BREATH GIRL!!!

Your going to be alright. IThat might be me in a few months lol. I personally love the J. Alba pic. I mean both are beautiful no matter which way you choose, my only concern is that hump thats in the Carrie pic. How will that go with your veil etc, and stay during the day.

Don't let the stress get to you. Just focus on one task a day. Everyone freaks out, but in the end it'll be PERFECT ;).

Hair colored, mani, pedi, waxing, facial etc is easy and can be done the day before you leave.  Just spend the day on that stuff and make sure you pack as much as you can beforehand.

As far as the weight, don't be blinded by numbers. It's how you feel lady. I'm sure whether you lose 10 or 20, your Fiance will still be in awe when you walk down the aisle.

Be confident, everything will be ok!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#6 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:50 AM

Girl...you will be ok.....everything will work out just perfectly....take it one day at a time.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
              ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#7 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
              • 401 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:58 AM

Thanks ladies, I am just going to make a To Do List (and I am so not a to do list kinda girl!) But I definitely need one. As for the hairstyles, I'll figure it out, but these two are def. my faves so far in my search!

#8 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
                • 610 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:58 AM

Everything is going to turn out perfect!  Like everyone said... just breathe!!!!  Try to live the island mantra... No worries!!!!!!!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#9 JayKay

JayKay
                  • 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:33 AM

I love both hairstyles and either would look great!  And stop stressing, everything will be fine!

#10 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
                  • 401 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

Thanks ladies!!

As for the hair, I have decided to go with the Jessica Alba style. It looks just perfect! It will look  nice with the mantilla veil I am wearing for the ceremony and the birdcage veil I am wearing for the reception.

Gosh, it is just coming up so fast, but I am just taking it one day at a time. If a few things don't get put in the OOT bags, it's not the end of the world! Everything will go off without a hitch and I am trying to not stress (too) much about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users