Photo

Midwest Brides Unite!

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic

#141 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • 521 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

Okay LMAO!!! I just went to to one forum and I saw her post like every 3-4 minutes-- right down the list of threads!  Believe me, there is an attachment somewhere that she really, really wants to open! Too funny!!

#142 acireta

acireta
    • Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:38 AM

I feel the same way, BeachBride!! Its irritating to see the same response the whole way down the column in 50 threads!! Check the date of the first post, most of them aren't around and have been married for years already LOL

Ditto on the guess that she was desparate to open an attachment! I had no patience, so I paid the supporter fee - best money spent on the wedding so far!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#143 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
      • 212 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

Coming from a "under 150 posts" bride....that is HILARIOUS!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA!

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#144 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

Haha that is funny! I just got to my 150 yesterday!!! Time to start downloading! It only took me 2 months, so that's not bad! :)

#145 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
        • 212 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

44 more for me

#146 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
          • 212 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:42 AM

FYI... i finally saw the Newbie you all are talking about!!!! She did 150 posts in less than a month! Holy crap. LOL!   ( 41 more and counting!! ha ha ha)

#147 acireta

acireta
            • Site Supporter
            • 750 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:43 PM

Flowers, you can post away in here - you'll be there in no time! Are you so excited? Less than 2 months to go for you!

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#148 merrylee

merrylee
              • 687 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:24 AM

I got to my 150 posts in less than a month.  I was super excited to find all these amazing threads and there was so much amazing information that it wasn't hard, plus I found that movie game forum post and I am a movie freak and that helped out so much 

And seriously, See how can you stand it, I have 13 months and I am totally getting bouncy :)

#149 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
                • 212 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by acireta 

Flowers, you can post away in here - you'll be there in no time! Are you so excited? Less than 2 months to go for you!

awe thanks!    Yes, I'm VERY excited. 55 more days...I have a dress fitting today and I'm little nervous. I've been working out like crazy because I gained a little weight after I bought the dress...sooo, hopefully its all good.  There is so much stuff for me to still do before the wedding and its just really hard because FI has been working and living in Philadelphia for the last month. In fact,  there is still like 12 people on the "unsure" list if they are going to the wedding! 12!!!!!  And guess what? They are all his friends and he is supposed to be taking care of it. Has he? Uhhh, NO! All these people I don't know so its not like I can handle it. That is probably one of the biggest reasons for my anxiety. How am I supposed to do the OOT bags if 12 people haven't been confirmed? Man, my post started off so positive and now look at me...venting! Lol!

#150 acireta

acireta
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 750 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

That must be frustrating! Long distance adds even more of a challenge to planning! Stay strong, and feel free to vent away, you're almost there!

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users