Any Wynn Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeCF2BR

• 408 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:30 AM

I just booked my secret legal wedding at the Wynn for March 12th...yay!  My main wedding will be in Mexico May 7th, but FI and I decided to take care of the legal part in advance.

Anyone out there getting married, or already married, from Wynn?  So far the WC seems great to deal with, but if anyone has any tips/suggestions I'd love to hear it.

Happy Planning!

#2 cabobride2be

• 104 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:16 PM

I got married there - LOVED it.  It's so beautiful.  I planned everything from home in Canada and pictures could do the Wynn justice.  It's so beautiful and the staff are super accommodating.  Flowers and extras are pricey but you don't need much.  Let me know if I can help in any way :)

#3 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

I'm getting married in Cabo, but stayed at the Encore last Spring (Wynn's higher-end property). It is FABULOUS! We had such an amazing stay. It is visually stunning, you will not be disappointed!

#4 Blueocean33

• 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

Hi, were planning our wedding in Vegas for Summer 2012 and Wynn is my number one choice right now. We're looking for an outdoor venue. If you have any pictures or tips to share, it'd be a big help! :)

#5 ashleyandrobbie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

Getting married there is December- the staff is beyond helpful and the bridal salon is great- especially the PrimRose Court. I liked the Bellagio as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users