Jump to content

Photo

January 2012 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#731 JayKay

JayKay
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

Your photos are stunning!



#732 amjohnson

amjohnson
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

    Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:43 AM


    Amazing photos Avens,

     

    It took us almost three weeks to pick our 150 to get edited and our photographer emailed me last week to say that we will have them shortly. Can't wait!!

     

    Originally Posted by Avens 

    I feel like I spam everyone with my pictures :)  Love love them.

    He told us it would be 4-6 weeks, which I think it pretty typical.  I know some people that have had to wait months - depends how much editing they do!  If anyone wants to see the full set (all 600!) you can PM me and I'll give you the link. :)

     

    stand.jpg

     

    ceremony.jpg

     

    flowers.jpg

     

    peeps.jpg

     

    mom.jpg

     

    cheers.jpg

     

    Ashley Coconut.jpg

    TTD Pictures

     

    dock.jpg fountain.jpg

     

    rocks.jpg

    sand.jpg

    bw.jpg

    cenote.jpg



     



    #733 J and G 2012

    J and G 2012
    • Jr. Member
    • 423 posts

      Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

      Aven your photos are great!

      I can't get over your TTD dress! What a steal, and it looked fab!

       

      I'm still waiting on my photos as well. She told me 6-8 weeks, so end of this week hopefully!



      #734 JayKay

      JayKay
      • Sr. Member
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

      Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

      I know this is awhile away from your last post, but did you ever get your photos! I would love to see them.

       

      Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

      Aven your photos are great!

      I can't get over your TTD dress! What a steal, and it looked fab!

       

      I'm still waiting on my photos as well. She told me 6-8 weeks, so end of this week hopefully!



       



      #735 J and G 2012

      J and G 2012
      • Jr. Member
      • 423 posts

        Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

        I did! 700 in total.

        As expected most of the good ones were posted on the photographer's blog.

        That is not to say that the rest we not good, but mostly pictures with our family and our amazing party!

         

        Right now I am tying up all the lose ends for our AHR reception scheduled for July 7th. Which means I need to get the invites out like yesterday!

         

        ANyone else having or have had an AHR?

         

        Originally Posted by JayKay 

        I know this is awhile away from your last post, but did you ever get your photos! I would love to see them.

         



         



         



        #736 muzikgrrl

        muzikgrrl
        • Jr. Member
        • 193 posts

          Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

          We had not one but two AHR receptions within a month of getting married. Yeah we're crazy. It was alot of extra work, my mother in law took care of one and we did the other. Both were at restaurants. I wish we had waited a month or two, I was so stressed out. Here are my pro pics up on my photogs blog if anyone wants to take a look see http://abritandablon...-verde-wedding/

          #737 JayKay

          JayKay
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

          Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

          Your photos are amazing!!! The location of your wedding is stunning!!

           

          Originally Posted by muzikgrrl 

          We had not one but two AHR receptions within a month of getting married. Yeah we're crazy. It was alot of extra work, my mother in law took care of one and we did the other. Both were at restaurants. I wish we had waited a month or two, I was so stressed out.
          Here are my pro pics up on my photogs blog if anyone wants to take a look see
          http://abritandablon...-verde-wedding/


           



          #738 muzikgrrl

          muzikgrrl
          • Jr. Member
          • 193 posts

            Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

            Thanks! It's a million dollar view for a low price. Looks just as good in person too!

            #739 JayKay

            JayKay
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

            Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

            Where exactly was it at??

             

            Originally Posted by muzikgrrl 

            Thanks! It's a million dollar view for a low price. Looks just as good in person too!


             



            #740 muzikgrrl

            muzikgrrl
            • Jr. Member
            • 193 posts

              Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

              Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.  Hotel Costa Verde
               






              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users