Photo

January 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#651 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Plane takes off in 13 hours, busy doing toenails and catching some zzz's til then so next you ladies hear from me I'll be a Missus. Good luck to those of you who'll be gone when I get back!

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#652 perry1217

perry1217
    • 355 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

Yay!!!!  My photographer (my best friend) has been working like crazy and has finished our blog!!  I cry every time I look at it!!

http://www.jennycast...com/blog/?p=554

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#653 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
      • 423 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

Your picture look great Perry!

I know what you mean about crying! I can't stop looking at mine!

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Yay!!!!  My photographer (my best friend) has been working like crazy and has finished our blog!!  I cry every time I look at it!!

http://www.jennycast...com/blog/?p=554

#654 Avens

Avens
        • 576 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

Just got back last night, it was such an AWESOME week!

A few minor bumps (they kind of ruined my cake, but at least it was delicious) and hubby (ha!) got the flu or food poisoning the night before, and the morning of! That was almost a major bump, but he took a lot of pills and troopered through.  The only bad part is that he couldn't really eat any of our wedding dinner.

I'll be sure to post some pics etc. in the next few days! Congrats to all the ladies that are up soon, or left while I was there!

#655 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

I'm back!!  We had an amazing wedding, but other then that our week was pretty much a disaster.  His parents were absolutely psycho the entire week, and to cap it all off his father punched him in the face last night when we landed in Calgary at the airport and told us to never speak to them again (still not to sure what we did and why they are so angry).  We are going to try to remember the happy wedding day we had, and the fun with everyone else, and I guess this means we will be cutting them out of our lives.Just to bad it had to ruin our vacation.

#656 mrssemenuksoon

mrssemenuksoon
          • 37 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

Oh my gosh, JayKay...so sorry to hear that!!! I am happy you enjoyed the wedding day...too bad for the drama...I am hoping for a drama free trip, but with my mother there is always some sort of drama...lol

#657 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

I was kind of prepared for a little drama from the inlaws but didnt expect there to be so much!  However, I'm not going to dwell on the negatives, but rather forus on the positives and remember that we had an amazing wedding ceremony that is truly why we were there!

Originally Posted by mrssemenuksoon 

Oh my gosh, JayKay...so sorry to hear that!!! I am happy you enjoyed the wedding day...too bad for the drama...I am hoping for a drama free trip, but with my mother there is always some sort of drama...lol

#658 amjohnson

amjohnson
            • Site Supporter
            • 340 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hi Ladies,

Funny how weddings bring drama out in families. Our drama happened before the wedding in Mexico. Sadly I had no family there, but close friends and new in laws! We had a great time! Our outside photographer took over 1600 photos so we are still narrowing it down to 250 that the photographer is going to edit. Here are some of the photographs before editing!

mum and pops.jpgkiss.jpg

allen and I.jpg

#659 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
              • 423 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:14 AM

JayKay, sorry to here about the troubles, there always seems to be drama during weddings, and for DW we have to deal with it for a whole week! I'm glad that you are not dwelling, and focusing only on the important part.

Great Pictures AM! You look very happy!

Love the butt grabbing pic! It's usally the other way around!

#660 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:33 AM

JayKay that is horrible to hear, but I am so glad you are focused on the postive!! because like you said, the two of you is all that really matters at the end of the day :) I've been telling myself all along no matter what happens, rain or shine, I'm marrying my other half. I'm glad I've been telling myself that because with 322 dry sunny days a year in Puerto Vallarat it's suppose to randonly rain on wednesday.... our wedding day LOL. I will only laugh about it if it does.... oh well marrying my best friend seems more important. I am still going to have warm happy thoughts for warm happy days :)

Also I believe some form of drama happens no matter what at weddings, it's just how you deal with it that matters most :) Can't believe we're more than half-way through our month ladies!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users