Photo

January 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#581 perry1217

perry1217
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

Aww thank you so much Mllek!! I am so excited!! I'm off all next week so I'll be busy wrapping it all up!! Your big day is sooo close too !! Yaa January brides!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#582 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

Merry Christmas all my fellow January Brides!!!! Hope you are not stressing about wedding stuff at the moment and are enjoying the holidays :) I finished my placecards this morning and now I'm having a glass of wine and enjoying the holiday season with family and friends :) Happy Holidays Ladies!!!!!

#583 mllek1986

mllek1986
      • Site Supporter
      • 182 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

Hey ladies, just wanted to share this with you. Make sure all your guests check the quality of their passports... water damage or tears could get you turned away http://www.ctv.ca/CT...ssports-111223/

#584 kya101

kya101
        • 645 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:01 PM

Thanks for sharing this link!!! I will definitely be sharing it with my guests!!!!

Originally Posted by mllek1986 

Hey ladies, just wanted to share this with you. Make sure all your guests check the quality of their passports... water damage or tears could get you turned away http://www.ctv.ca/CT...ssports-111223/

#585 Manda123

Manda123
          • 380 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by mllek1986 

JUST saw this on the news. It seems like the problem was with WestJet. Here's hoping it was just a one-shot deal. I think my guests would be too late to do anything about this!

#586 muzikgrrl

muzikgrrl
            • 193 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:59 PM

I work in the business, so also just to add, make sure to remind you guests that their passports might have to be valid for a certain amount of time past their date of travel.  Some people don't realize that they need to be valid for up to six months past their date of travel.  I always deal with these things through work so it may not be top of mind for everyone else.  I sent out a reminder email before Christmas just to remind people to check their passports and their expiry date just to make sure! 

23 days to go!  And 16 until we leave... I am totally looking forward to spending some time in the sun with sand between my toes! 

#587 KayCee2117

KayCee2117
              • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

Getting married Jan 22 in Mayan Riviera! Only 21 days until departure :) Happy wedding month all January brides!

#588 mllek1986

mllek1986
                • Site Supporter
                • 182 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

Thanks, you too! We're all sooo excited and in our final weeks of planning. It's crunch time and I couldn't be happier. I will join in your happy dance

Getting married Jan 22 in Mayan Riviera! Only 21 days until departure :) Happy wedding month all January brides!

#589 JayKay

JayKay
                  • 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

Can you believe its almost January?  I have been planning my wedding for a year now and can't believe we leave in 12 days!!  Time has sure flown by.  I have been working insane hours at work, so I'm kinda stressed about the list of things I still need to get done.  One by one, slowly they are checked off the list though!  I'm going to work hard today (my only day off between stretches of 6 days on each side) to accomplish some of the things I need to do! 

#590 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                  • 423 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

Today's my last day at work for 2 weeks, just tying up lose ends... and using the copier for anything I still need to print!

We leave in 3 days for Toronto, and married 1 week today! Ahhhh! So excited!

Going to finishing my packing in the next 2 days, and then... relax!

Had a stressful evening last night, had 2 wakes to go to and dinner with my Dad, where he proceeded to tell me (1 week before the wedding) that he's not coming, can't be around my Mom. Oh well his loss. We've got 90 ppl coming and the rest would miss it for their life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users