739 replies to this topic

#481 JayKay

JayKay
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

We aren't doing wedding programs.  I think they are really nice to have, but I just didnt want to do them as we are having a fairly small wedding and everyone knows everyone already.

Originally Posted by Manda123 

AHHH!! It's December!

Question about wedding programs: are you guys doing them? Are wedding ceremonies pretty standard? I sent my WC an email a MONTH ago asking for a breakdown of the ceremony and I haven't heard back from her. I want to put together ceremony fan programs this weekend, but chances she emails me back tomorrow are pretty much slim to none.... Any one have a program they woudl like to share :)?

#482 mllek1986

mllek1986
  • Site Supporter
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:01 PM

Hey, I ordered my programs off of Etsy about two weeks ago from seller Paperdreamsdesign. We are getting the square. If you go onto her site she has a downloadable ordering sheet that has a bunch of info and gives you an idea of different ceremony breakdowns. might help.

AHHH!! It's December!

Question about wedding programs: are you guys doing them? Are wedding ceremonies pretty standard? I sent my WC an email a MONTH ago asking for a breakdown of the ceremony and I haven't heard back from her. I want to put together ceremony fan programs this weekend, but chances she emails me back tomorrow are pretty much slim to none.... Any one have a program they woudl like to share :)?

#483 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
    • 423 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:07 AM

I wasn't going to do programs, because like you, it was so hard to coordinate with my WC. she did end up sending my a program that has been used in the past, and it looked like the ceremony was fully customizable, so I went for it, wrote our entire ceremony (well cut and paste from this site!). I ordered Postcards from Vistaprint and am going to make them into a fan! This was my project for this weekend, but FI Bach party is this weekend and I am taking the opportunity to spend some time with my Ladies tonight and hair trial/boudoir session tomorrow! Wish me luck!

AHHH!! It's December!

#484 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

Well... I was so excited for my soon to be sister-in-law and her kids to be coming for the wedding, and having a flower girl, but her work won't let her have the time off now :( I was soooo sad when she told us, but I guess if I have to look for the upside, I don't have to re-do the programs now to add a flower girl. I really wouldn't have minded doing it though :( Now I'm just waiting to hear back from the WC so I can finalize and pay for everything. Guess I could work on the placecards next, that's pretty much all I have let to do now.... I think ; ) How is everyone else's planning coming along??? I pretty much have a daily panic attack about one thing or another for the wedding :S It will only be 50 days until the BIG day on Tuesday!!!!  

#485 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
        • 191 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

Just came back from my first and hopefully only fitting. A little loose on top and they still have to sew in some "enhancers" to fill out the front  little but it should all be done in 2 weeks. Woohoo!

P1060760.JPG

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#486 Fired Up B2B

Fired Up B2B
          • Site Supporter
          • 34 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

Beautiful dress!!! Love your shoes too-I have the same ones :) they should be comfy wedding day shoes! Congrats! 

#487 Avens

Avens
            • 576 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

Such a cute dress! I haven't seen anything like it before.

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

Just came back from my first and hopefully only fitting. A little loose on top and they still have to sew in some "enhancers" to fill out the front  little but it should all be done in 2 weeks. Woohoo!

P1060760.JPG

#488 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
              • 423 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:57 AM

I love your dress!

It's so unique, and you are going to be so comfortable in the Jamaican heat!

Originally Posted by Nikadawn 

P1060760.JPG

#489 mllek1986

mllek1986
                • Site Supporter
                • 182 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:40 AM

Beautiful dress Nikadawn.

I just realized that most of us are Canadian brides :)

.... and we are doing to the final couple of weeks before all of our weddings eeeeeeeeeek

#490 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                  • 423 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:55 AM

And I feel like I still have soooooo much to do!

Hopefully I will get the programs out of the way this weekend.

I did my boudoir shoot this weekend, and it was amazing! My cousin who is just starting out in the business took my pics for free! Of the few pictures she let me see, thay look fabulous! can't wait till she is done playing with them!

For anyone who is still considering a shoot, I would highly recommend it! I am a pretty shy person and would usually not get "naked" in front of anyone, but it was such a confidence booster! I just lost 60lbs this year and it was great to feel sexy again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users