Photo

January 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
739 replies to this topic

#311 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

Alright ladies, I've been thinking about place cards and have no idea what to do. I think we are going to have one large table for our seating and was thinking of having everyone's names on something at their seat. I thought about the maracas, but I think it might be too much with having shot glasses, tequila bottles and the oot bags. What are you thoughts or suggestions??? I'm lost on this one...

#312 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
    • 191 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:55 AM

We will have tiny tin pails at every place with tropical drink flavored candies in them and little drink umbrella with their name written on it as a place card.

Originally Posted by kya101 

Alright ladies, I've been thinking about place cards and have no idea what to do. I think we are going to have one large table for our seating and was thinking of having everyone's names on something at their seat. I thought about the maracas, but I think it might be too much with having shot glasses, tequila bottles and the oot bags. What are you thoughts or suggestions??? I'm lost on this one...

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#313 amjohnson

amjohnson
      • Site Supporter
      • 340 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:20 PM

Have you thought of not doing your oot bags at that time? You are talking about your wedding reception, right?

I am thinking of giving one large maraca to each guest instead of a set and then I have painted sugar starfish with glittery paint (Martha Stewart) like FUTUREMRSTGUN did.;...check out her thread. I am going to print name place cards and tie them to the starfish. I agree with you though, you don't want too much going on on the table.

#314 kya101

kya101
        • 645 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:46 AM

No, no, we're giving the OOT bags out at the welcome dinner and the shot glasses with tequila at the reception. I am thinking about the maracas again too, but yeah just one each also. I have a little time to think about. Just trying to get some different ideas to look at all the options! Thanks for the ideas!

#315 kya101

kya101
          • 645 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

4 months today until our wedding!!! Wow time is really flying now!!!!

#316 kya101

kya101
            • 645 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

Oh yeah... and my dress came in yesterday!!!!! SOOO excited to go to the city next weekend for my first fitting!!!!! YAY!!!!

#317 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

Thats so exciting! You must show us pictures!!

Oh yeah... and my dress came in yesterday!!!!! SOOO excited to go to the city next weekend for my first fitting!!!!! YAY!!!!

#318 muzikgrrl

muzikgrrl
              • 193 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

4 months today until our wedding!!! Wow time is really flying now!!!!

I can't believe it! I looked at the calender, with Christmas and New Years it looks like about 3 months to do stuff!!!  I'm starting to stress out majorly.  However one of the things that is good but not at the same time is all those people that said they'd come have dropped out.  I wish they would come but money and babies have got in the way!

I just got a work up of my centerpieces, I'm going to have different ones on all the tables.  Here's a pic, the smaller vases will be on a different table.

IMG_0160.jpg

#319 Nikadawn

Nikadawn
                • 191 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:01 AM

Gorgeous! Very tropical. I love the little ones the most.

Originally Posted by muzikgrrl 

I can't believe it! I looked at the calender, with Christmas and New Years it looks like about 3 months to do stuff!!!  I'm starting to stress out majorly.  However one of the things that is good but not at the same time is all those people that said they'd come have dropped out.  I wish they would come but money and babies have got in the way!

I just got a work up of my centerpieces, I'm going to have different ones on all the tables.  Here's a pic, the smaller vases will be on a different table.

IMG_0160.jpg

Together forever - My Sweetie & Me. Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - January 18th, 2012

#320 Avens

Avens
                  • 576 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

Love them!

Saturday is moving day, we pack up and move 1400km to Edmonton.  Scary!  Wedding stuff is on hold until after then, hopefully everything falls into place.  My last bridesmaid found her dress on Monday, so that is all sorted.

I had the Wedding Shower/Stagette two weekends ago with my Winnipeg friends, then a going away party the following weekend. One more pub night going away party on Thursday then its for real!

Gorgeous! Very tropical. I love the little ones the most. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users