Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Avens

January 2012 Brides!

Recommended Posts

We booked our photographer once we had a date booked.  We were not sure of our time when we booked our photographer, but the photographer we booked is for the entire day, so he said to just inform him of our wedding time once we know.  We found out our ceremony time about a week after we booked our date.  I'm suprised they cant tell you already.
 

Originally Posted by Manda123 View Post

Ladies,

Were you able to book a photog without having your wedding time confirmed? My date is booked, but I haven't been able to confirm a time with the WC at our resort. She is still waiting to confirm with the officiant. Not to mention, I;d like to get my invites out in the mail ASAP and my friend who is designing them is waiting on the time. Frustrating!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made the labels for my first aid kits!! They came out great!!! The labels are a tad bit for the kit, but nothing a little trim wont cure! I'mon my way girls!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I still have not done alot towards the wedding, I have been looking around on Etsy alot for ideas though. But my dress came in yesterday and I am going on Monday to try it on! I am so excited to put it on again.

 

26 Weeks left!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thats so exciting! I have had my dress for a few months now and I always forget its hanging in my spare closet!  I was able to get my FI clothes and the groomsmen clothes and find bridesmaid dresses, so now most of the big things are done, which is a huge relief with working full time, moving, and trying to finish school!  Hope everyones planning is going good!
 

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 View Post

So, I still have not done alot towards the wedding, I have been looking around on Etsy alot for ideas though. But my dress came in yesterday and I am going on Monday to try it on! I am so excited to put it on again.

 

26 Weeks left!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost 6 months to go, and I feel like I have been a deadbeat bride as of lately.  I have done a lot of stuff already, I have my dress, photographer, venue, menu.  I just ordered my wedding band because I was told the price of gold is going up again and sure enough I checked the news this morning and its going up.  I'm working on a cake, invitations, flowers and music.  Even though its 6 months to go I probably realistically only have 5 with Christmas and New Years then we leave a week before the wedding, so..... Time is running out!  With the weather we've been having I just want to hang out on a patio or by the beach with a cold drink in my hand!  I hope everyone else's planning is going well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry muzikgrrl, it all comes together! In this heat it's no wonder the main focus is just staying cool! If you need any help on any selections, please let me know!

delsolunderwater.jpg
 

Originally Posted by muzikgrrl View Post

Almost 6 months to go, and I feel like I have been a deadbeat bride as of lately.  I have done a lot of stuff already, I have my dress, photographer, venue, menu.  I just ordered my wedding band because I was told the price of gold is going up again and sure enough I checked the news this morning and its going up.  I'm working on a cake, invitations, flowers and music.  Even though its 6 months to go I probably realistically only have 5 with Christmas and New Years then we leave a week before the wedding, so..... Time is running out!  With the weather we've been having I just want to hang out on a patio or by the beach with a cold drink in my hand!  I hope everyone else's planning is going well!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the feeling! I'm trying to get the grooms stuff ready, for some reason he's placed it low on the priority list, but right now all of the summery clothes are out, so I keep telling him!  I'm now moving too (To Edmonton, where in Alberta are you JayKay?) around the end of September, so we're getting our house ready to sell, trying to buy a new car (By thursday! That's when FH heads west to start his job), trying to finish my thesis and a million other things.  Ack! I am hoping to buy some cute beach bags, I haven't made it to dollorama or liquidation world yet to check it out.


 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post


Thats so exciting! I have had my dress for a few months now and I always forget its hanging in my spare closet!  I was able to get my FI clothes and the groomsmen clothes and find bridesmaid dresses, so now most of the big things are done, which is a huge relief with working full time, moving, and trying to finish school!  Hope everyones planning is going good!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont worry, all i have done is ordered a dress!!! I thought i made labels for first aid kits, but not i dont like them and want new ones lol!! Oh, and my MIL got us nail-polishes for the OTT bags, they are aqua Essie named Turquiose and Caicos :) And i did get some mini hand sanitizers from bath and body named Carribean Escape...but thats it!! lol!! I seriously care way more about my yard/gardens than i do about the wedding right now!!! I will deal with the wedding after Labor Day and just order everything on line then !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Wow, sounds like you will be busy!  I live in Medicine Hat, about 6 hours south of Edmonton.  What brings you out west?  Hopefully you like the heat, today its 39 C outside, its almost unbearable, especially since it feels like 43C!! Have you bought all your grooms stuff yet?  Depending on what you are looking for we purchased ours at Tommy Bahama, they have lots of nice stuff and its mostly all on sale right now!   
 

Originally Posted by Avens View Post

I know the feeling! I'm trying to get the grooms stuff ready, for some reason he's placed it low on the priority list, but right now all of the summery clothes are out, so I keep telling him!  I'm now moving too (To Edmonton, where in Alberta are you JayKay?) around the end of September, so we're getting our house ready to sell, trying to buy a new car (By thursday! That's when FH heads west to start his job), trying to finish my thesis and a million other things.  Ack! I am hoping to buy some cute beach bags, I haven't made it to dollorama or liquidation world yet to check it out.


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×