Sign in to follow this  
Avens

January 2012 Brides!

Thats so exciting!  Good luck with finding the dress!!

Originally Posted by kya101 View Post

I cannot believe I finally get to go dress shopping in 2 DAYS!!!!!! I am getting so excited!!!!

Hey ladies!

I am getting married on January 24th 2012 at Dreams Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I am well into the planning process, bought my dress a couple of weeks ago and so far have around 50 guests attending with us. Couldn't be more excited!! Hope everyone's planning is going well.

Kate

Welcome!!!

Originally Posted by mllek1986 View Post

Hey ladies!

I am getting married on January 24th 2012 at Dreams Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! I am well into the planning process, bought my dress a couple of weeks ago and so far have around 50 guests attending with us. Couldn't be more excited!! Hope everyone's planning is going well.

Kate

Congrats on all the planning and let us know if you have any questions, Kate!

Hey ladies!

Kate

Welcome!!!

Hey ladies!

Kate

I am happy to report that my in-laws have moved out and we are fully moved in...YAY!!!!! So happy!!! We had a few crazy stessful days....Smart me decided to quit smoking on move in day, so that created a few stessful moments between me and FI, but we got through it....Verizon decided not to show up to connect my cable on our appt day....so they really got the wrath of Liz...lol!!! But all is good now, we got cable, AND we are back to sleeping in the same bed after almost a month of me in PA him in NJ, then us both in NJ but him on the couch and me in spare room....Yipee!!!

So now for the wedding stuff.....Talked to WC provided through the TA again....she is ready to rock with getting all the paperwork done. I just need FI to go get his NJ license and we can start. Room rates at Beaches have gone up about $150 since we booked, but airfare has also gone down about that much so  guess it all equals out in the end :(

I have been looking for shoes to go with my dress lately, i know i want gold, but i dont really remember what my dress looks like 100%. Im also not sure if i want big heels, little heels, or flats....ugh desicions, desicions. This kind of sucks because i want to buy shoes soon, since it is summer here, and i want to make purchases gradually. Also, we have a bunch of Outlet Shoping Plazas here, and just an FYI, Perry Ellis has beautiful suits/seperates for the boys at very, very resonable prices...If you have one by you definitly check it out!!

I also mentioned i quit smoking....ugh...It's going good, and Monday starts Wedding Diet & Wedding Workout!!! Bring it on Baby!!!

What's up with everyone else???