Sign in to follow this  
Avens

January 2012 Brides!

I know everyone keeps asking my why i would choose to get married on Friday the 13th, I think that it is fun!

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

Welcome! We are getting married the same day! I didn't think there was any one out there with the same date being Friday the 13th!!  And we are getting married at the same chain of resorts, but I am getting married in Jamaica! 

We originally were supposed to get married on the 10th but then our flights changed and the only day left was the 13th! It will be so much fun!!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 View Post

I know everyone keeps asking my why i would choose to get married on Friday the 13th, I think that it is fun!

Originally Posted by daizyduke View Post

Just booked January 9, 2012 at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suties in Jamaica.  Super exited.  Super scared to plan this in 8 months

Dont worry, once you book the resort, get the dress, std/invites, there isnt too much to do for a while after that...it wil be easy as pie!

UPDATE---Invites are stuffed and stamped and are in my trunk to be mailed out tommorow

--Registered at Bed Bath Beyond, and am now reconsidering a bridal shower , I really want a Dyson !!!

--My besty and her boyfriend, and my boss, her hubby and two kids booked today, so i am up to 12 adults, 2 kiddies, and us!!!!

YI{PEEEEE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzdee View Post

UPDATE---Invites are stuffed and stamped and are in my trunk to be mailed out tommorow

--Registered at Bed Bath Beyond, and am now reconsidering a bridal shower , I really want a Dyson !!!

--My besty and her boyfriend, and my boss, her hubby and two kids booked today, so i am up to 12 adults, 2 kiddies, and us!!!!

YI{PEEEEE!!!!!

Oops, didn't post my response.

Wow, sounds like this are coming along nicely!

I'm so excited to register!

So far there is 14 plus my FI and I booked right now.

Only 8 more months to go!

Are you having a shower? I feel wierd about it, like do I invite people I didn't invite to Turks wedding, even though they will eventually be invited to a party at home? Im not doing a party at home until next summer, so invites for that will go out after the Turks wedding. This is where it gets tricky. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzdee View Post

Are you having a shower? I feel wierd about it, like do I invite people I didn't invite to Turks wedding, even though they will eventually be invited to a party at home? Im not doing a party at home until next summer, so invites for that will go out after the Turks wedding. This is where it gets tricky. Sigh.

I don't know if Im going to have a shower. I'm stuck with the same dilemma of who to invite.