Sign in to follow this  
stephdanny

Jamaica & Starfish Items for sale (all new)

Hi Ladies,

I had my heart set on a Jamaica wedding...so much so that I started buying things for it. Plans did a complete 180 and we are now getting married in the winter at a ski resort.

I decided to save money and make my own invitations. I ordered these starfish from Oriental Trader to put on the corner of the invitation. They are small but perfect size for an inviation. I paid $11.99 plus shipping and handling

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=34/466&mode=Searching&erec=3&D=starfish&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&N=0&Ntt=starfish&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&sd=Mini+Natural+Sugar+Starfish

These were the original invitations I bought

1.jpg

But then when I add the starfish they look like this

4.jpg

I also ordered Jamaica postcards from vista print with starfish on them - I was going to put these in the guests OOT bags 

post card front.jpg

post card back.jpg

I also have business cards made that I was going to put into clear luggage tags and sent to guests when they booked.

business other.jpg

business front card.jpg

island bride8 - I spent 18.98 with shipping, I will ship them to you for $15 if your interested

CBREWSTER - i Replied back to you

*Update: Invitations have sold

Ok I just want to get rid of this stuff...if anyone lives in MA and wants to meet up I will give them everything for $10, for anyone else I will ship it all for $25 or BO.