Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#771 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

I think it depends on the material.  I got mine from Dessy (#2823- in ocean blue) and they are a cotton material so they are light and airy (no sweat stains!) and also flattering since I have all body types in my wedding party!

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

I know! speaking of say yes to the dress..they were actually filming while I was there it was pretty cool! Today I am on a mission to find BM dresses..I am having a horrible time trying to find a Tiffany blue dress that is not too formal or "weddingy", so I am seriously considering having black dresses with tiffany blue accesories. Do you guys think black would be absolutely HORRIBLE at a beach wedding?

#772 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
    • 132 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:38 AM

that is such a cute dress! that is the style I like too with the perfect material. I think I am going to go for it witht the black..we'll see how the girls take it lol

#773 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
      • 88 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:56 PM

That would be great.  Once we get it booked I will let you know.  Try to meet up with other brides as well, do a real Bridal lunch or dinner!

If it all works out we will be staying Aug 1 - 10.  So I think we will just be missing your wedding 

We are getting married on August 10, 2012, and will be staying at the resort from the 6th-14th.  We may get to see your wedding.

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#774 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
        • Site Supporter
        • 201 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:15 AM

Hi Ladies! Recently engaged ( one week to be exact) and already planning for Moon Palace in June 2012. We have submitted a request for June 9, 2012 at 5pm. Just waiting to hear back from them. So excited!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#775 kris10kay

kris10kay
          • 194 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

Congrats!!  You will find a ton of useful information on this site!

Hi Ladies! Recently engaged ( one week to be exact) and already planning for Moon Palace in June 2012. We have submitted a request for June 9, 2012 at 5pm. Just waiting to hear back from them. So excited!!

#776 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

YAY

Awww!...I said Yes to the Dress on Friday!  Feels good to check another big thing off the list!

#777 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

CONGRATS and welcome!!

Happy Planning

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

#778 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
                • 51 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:03 PM

Woohoo!! Finally another June bride!!!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

#779 krsmith

krsmith
                  • 528 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

YAY!

Congrats! This is a great thread with lots of helpful ladies! Make sure you check out the Moon Palace 2011 Brides also! 

Happy Planning!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

#780 AMalloryD

AMalloryD
                    • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Hi Ladies!  Did anyone have trouble reserving their date for the Moon Palace online?  I tried a few times and haven't heard back.  The e-mail address they gave me to contact their coordinator didn't work either.  Thank you in advance for any tips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users