Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#761 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

Isn't it amazing to see the number of days just dwindle away.  I love it.  What is everyone working on now?

#762 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

Working on DIY stuff for the OOT Bags ;-)

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Isn't it amazing to see the number of days just dwindle away.  I love it.  What is everyone working on now?

#763 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

Ladies,

How many brides are getting married on your wedding day?  I went on the MP site today and all slots were filled for 4/21/12  I'm at 5pm that day.  So while I was a little shocked and sad at first, this is also a fun time. 

#764 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
        • 324 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

There is one other wedding on the 19th so far... your day is probably filled because it is a weekend!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Ladies,

How many brides are getting married on your wedding day?  I went on the MP site today and all slots were filled for 4/21/12  I'm at 5pm that day.  So while I was a little shocked and sad at first, this is also a fun time. 

#765 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

This weekend may be wedding free because we have to clean house after our last DIY adventure :)  Plus family is coming to visit and FI likes to collect stuff along the way and not put it away :)

#766 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
            • Site Supporter
            • 201 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:54 AM

Hi Moon Palace Brides 2012.....I'm new to the site and Mr JDH and I have decided that Moon Palace is the place for us. We just sent a request last night for June 9 2012 for 5pm. Hoping we hear from them very soon though as I have been reading through here sounds like several of you have been having a difficult time getting someone to confirm dates and times. There seems to be a lot of good and useful information on here. Look forward to getting to know all of you!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#767 Essential0929

Essential0929
              • 236 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Thanks so much!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

YAY!!!  Way to go

#768 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
                • 132 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:30 AM

Went wedding dress shopping yesteday..and of course I found the dress I have to have and it is the only one that was two thousand dollars over my budget lol..grrr

#769 beatyea

beatyea
                  • 288 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

Awww!...I said Yes to the Dress on Friday!  Feels good to check another big thing off the list!

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

Went wedding dress shopping yesteday..and of course I found the dress I have to have and it is the only one that was two thousand dollars over my budget lol..grrr

#770 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
                    • 132 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:23 AM

I know! speaking of say yes to the dress..they were actually filming while I was there it was pretty cool! Today I am on a mission to find BM dresses..I am having a horrible time trying to find a Tiffany blue dress that is not too formal or "weddingy", so I am seriously considering having black dresses with tiffany blue accesories. Do you guys think black would be absolutely HORRIBLE at a beach wedding?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users