Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#731 kris10kay

kris10kay
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:54 AM

Merrylee thats soo exciting! Tell us about your dress! :)

#732 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
    • 324 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

Hey,

I am taking a photographer down from Boston and we are getting married on the 19th - If you wanted me to ask if they would be willing to stay longer I will do that! PM me for their website if you want to take a look. It is a 2 person photography team!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

I actually recently contacted Ivan for his prices and I do like his work and have heard good things.  If you wanted to ask him about a discount and see what he thinks about it- let me know!

#733 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
      • 132 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:52 AM

YES please tell us about the dress! that is awesome :)

#734 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
        • 88 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

hello ladies, I'm new to the website.  Looking to book my wedding at Moon Palace next year.  

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one waiting weeks for a response from the resort!

and I would also love to hear more about that dress!!!

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#735 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:43 AM

hello ladies, I'm new to the website.  Looking to book my wedding at Moon Palace next year.  

I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one waiting weeks for a response from the resort!

#736 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

ATTENTION April 2012 MP Brides.

For those future brides that will be on the resort on April 21, 2012, Would you like to get together and take a few bridal group pictures?  It appears that I am the last (well 5pm) bride to get married so when we move to the reception, I thought it would be great if you wanted to put on your gown again, to start a BDW tradition, for us to get together and take a group picture.  If this is something that would interest you, please let me know..that way I will advise my photog.

Merrylee will be onsite and thought this would be fab ;-) 

#737 sophia56

sophia56
              • Site Supporter
              • 26 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

Hi ladies, 

I have been reading threads on this website for a few weeks now and decided it is a good time to introduce myself. My name is Sophia and I am hoping to have an Indian/Sikh wedding on May 5th, 2012 at Moon Palace. I've already come to rely on the information provided by you all on this website and am so thankful to have found it! You are all so wonderfully helpful! I look forward to contributing to the threads as well!

#738 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                • 324 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:45 AM

That would be super cool! It's my fiance's birthday that day and our last night there so I'm not sure what we'll be up to but once we get our schedule sorted I would LOVE to be a part of that. It would make for some really cool pictures!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

ATTENTION April 2012 MP Brides.

For those future brides that will be on the resort on April 21, 2012, Would you like to get together and take a few bridal group pictures?  It appears that I am the last (well 5pm) bride to get married so when we move to the reception, I thought it would be great if you wanted to put on your gown again, to start a BDW tradition, for us to get together and take a group picture.  If this is something that would interest you, please let me know..that way I will advise my photog.

Merrylee will be onsite and thought this would be fab ;-) 

#739 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                  • 324 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hi Sophia :)

Originally Posted by sophia56 

Hi ladies, 

I have been reading threads on this website for a few weeks now and decided it is a good time to introduce myself. My name is Sophia and I am hoping to have an Indian/Sikh wedding on May 5th, 2012 at Moon Palace. I've already come to rely on the information provided by you all on this website and am so thankful to have found it! You are all so wonderfully helpful! I look forward to contributing to the threads as well!

#740 kris10kay

kris10kay
                    • 194 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

Congrats Bojangles! You will find sooo much helpful info on here! When do you think you will get married?!

Originally Posted by Bojanglesgirl 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users