Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#721 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

I agree I think since it is in your contract you won't miss out, and if they do change the promotion then your guests I believe are entitled to the comparable package for that new promotion if that makes sense.

#722 Essential0929

Essential0929
    • 236 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

Thanks you two for talking me off the ledge. All of this is kind of scary this far out.

#723 beatyea

beatyea
      • 288 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

So I'm totally bummed.... I was contacting Juan Navarro to be our photographer and I sent him an email to book and never heard from him!  Waited a week sent another- still no response.  Waited more weeks and still no response and its been almost 2 months!  I guess I have to find a new photographer   

And Marvin stopped responding to my emails too!!!! 

#724 merrylee

merrylee
        • 687 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:43 PM

Yeah definitely is scary.  I harass my poor TA to death with random questions then I hit send and think of 4 more.  Luckily since I found you fabulous ladies, I don't have quite as many questions.

#725 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:31 AM

Beatyea,

I'm using Ivan Luckie, I have him booked for the whole day on teh 21st and TTD on the 22nd.  I'm paying for him and his wife Anell to stay for a night.  If you like his work and he's avaialble maybe we could share cost and try to get a "group" discount.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

So I'm totally bummed.... I was contacting Juan Navarro to be our photographer and I sent him an email to book and never heard from him!  Waited a week sent another- still no response.  Waited more weeks and still no response and its been almost 2 months!  I guess I have to find a new photographer   

And Marvin stopped responding to my emails too!!!! 

#726 beatyea

beatyea
            • 288 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:52 AM

I actually recently contacted Ivan for his prices and I do like his work and have heard good things.  If you wanted to ask him about a discount and see what he thinks about it- let me know!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Beatyea,

I'm using Ivan Luckie, I have him booked for the whole day on teh 21st and TTD on the 22nd.  I'm paying for him and his wife Anell to stay for a night.  If you like his work and he's avaialble maybe we could share cost and try to get a "group" discount.

#727 Camilleh

Camilleh
              • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:52 PM

I don't mind.    Have a great day!!

#728 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

Ladies,

Before I ordered mugs I wanted to see if anyone was still toying around with doing a mass order & sharing the cost for the color changing cups.  Would love to wrap this portion up but would love to save as well.

#729 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:35 AM

So I tried on my TTD dress, came in the mail yesterday, still not happy with my arms and it's making me stress about going dress shopping tomorrow, plus it's a little bit too tight up top.  Time to figure out how to work out my back 

#730 merrylee

merrylee
                    • 687 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

Hey ladies, are we busy planning?  I know I had a fairly eventful weekend.

We sent out our 2nd newsletter with updated information etc...I love doing those little updates because it helps me stay excited and it helps me to share the information I've gathered with everyone.

I found THE dress this weekend.  So incredibly excited about it.  Next up is just maintenance I guess, getting the rest of everything done and planned out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users