Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6461 Spoiledtator

Spoiledtator
  • 13 posts
    • LocationOrlando FL

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Are there any other MP Brides and Grooms that are taking/or took their honeymoon in Cancun or the surrounding areas after their stay at MP? I am thinking about a few days but somewhere a bit more private and wanted to see if anyone can recommend somewhere that my agent can look into. Thanks!!!

I highly recommend your honeymoon at THE Royal, a real resort property. I am currently here for my site visit and we upgraded from the Gran Caribe (family resort) to their adult resort. It's absolutely stunning. Awesome pool, amazing food, great service! They have cabanas all around, beach or pool, with servers waiting on you. Clean your glasses, give frozen grapes, etc. The shows are great- like a Cirque du soleil show. Details all around :). I could go on and on, You'll love it!

#6462 jenvens7

jenvens7
    • 51 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Spoiledtator 

I highly recommend your honeymoon at THE Royal, a real resort property. I am currently here for my site visit and we upgraded from the Gran Caribe (family resort) to their adult resort. It's absolutely stunning. Awesome pool, amazing food, great service! They have cabanas all around, beach or pool, with servers waiting on you. Clean your glasses, give frozen grapes, etc. The shows are great- like a Cirque du soleil show. Details all around :). I could go on and on, You'll love it!

Sounds amazing!!! I'll have my agent look into it! Thanks a ton!!!!

#6463 taylorabigail

taylorabigail
      • 14 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Hi ladies, I just reviewed Ocean Photo as a vendor, please be wary of my experience, I cannot recommend them: http://www.bestdesti...io/reviews/7717

#6464 lastminbride

lastminbride
        • 165 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

I'm dealing directly with the hotel bc we are using our friend's membership. We haven't booked or created a roomgroup booking yet. Now they are saying that not just will I NOT get the nights countd towards my room nights of the wedding benefits, BUT also that anyone that books outside of their 'group booking' will have a charge of $55 for the reception and $22 for the cocktail!!! Even though they will be staying at the hotel!!!! Has anyone heard of this?? Seen it before? They are driving me crazy.

#6465 omontes

omontes
          • Vendor
          • 187 posts
            • LocationCancun

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

Hola señoritas!

We hope you had a great weekend, we're so happy to write for you on this topic, please take a look at our next picture:

http://www.OctavioMontes.com

Attached File  _A5A5725.JPG   449.71KB   0 downloads

#6466 omontes

omontes
            • Vendor
            • 187 posts
              • LocationCancun

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

Hi BD brides! 

It's a pleasure to write for you on this topic, I want to share those unforgettable moments with you. 

please take a look at the wedding of Breanna and Jesse on the beach that took place at Moon Palace, was magical and beautiful.

Attached File  _A5A0869 copia.JPG   432.45KB   1 downloads

#6467 mrscollins

mrscollins
              • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

Hey everyone, I just wrote a review that I hope helps some of you! I spent a lot of time on this site when I was planning so I know how stressful it can all be. Best of luck to you all!

http://www.bestdesti...-all-inclusive/

Feel free to ask me questions through the comments as well 

#6468 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
                • 338 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:19 AM

Hello there,

We were part of an amazing hindu wedding that took place at Moon Palace, it was full of magic moments. Take a look at it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users