Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#631 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

Dont say that! You look great..and I'm sure you will love the way your dress fits! I have a weakness for beer too lol..but I still enjoy it as long as I don't skip my workouts that week 

Hey Ladies,

My bridesmaids and I head out on the 11th to go hunting.  I have two number 1 dresses to which half of my bm's like 1 and the other half like the other so I'm praying that either one of these would be it.  Every time I look at other pictures or find something that "maybe" it.. I save the picture only to delete it.  I haven't started on my "diet" however; I'm quite sure that once I put on a dress, that I will cry to myself later and then be full force (damn love of beer).  I don't eat bad at all....I don't eat junk food, I have for the last year been up with FI eating late since he has a crazy schedule.  However; for the last 2 weeks I have went back on my "no food after 7" and if really starving I will eat a piece of fruit.

#632 merrylee

merrylee
    • 687 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:42 PM

David's Bridal is coming out with a Royal Wedding collection, I wish it was coming out earlier than the fall.  That might be pushing it for my spring wedding.

#633 kris10kay

kris10kay
      • 194 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:42 AM

Summerdawn the same thing happened to me I tried on so many dresses fell in love with one and tried it back on and didn't like it! I tried on probably 50+ dresses and finally picked mine two weeks ago! :) and it was actually one I tried on the second time we went shopping! Good luck shopping to everyone I loved it! :)

#634 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hey Ladies,

Whatever I do, I will purchase my dress in NJ as they have no sales tax on their wedding dress.  So I will defintley pay $4.00 in tolls to cross the bridge and make my purchase. It is so worth not spending the extra hundreds...

#635 LindseyM

LindseyM
          • 380 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

I'm considering Moon Palace, basically for the chapel.  Why did you choose it?  What group rate have you been quoted?  The price I ask my guests to pay is basically the most important part for me!

Lindsey

#636 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
            • 132 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

LindseyM,

I did tons of research and I basically felt that Moon Palace had the best wedding packages. It is the best value for your dollar and it is absolutely beautiful! The price your guests will have to pay depends on what season you are looking at. I've stayed in cancun before and even though Moon Palace is a little more expensive than others you get WAY more for your money and the resort credits program was extended until Dec 2012 which is awesome!

#637 Terpgurl

Terpgurl
              • 164 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

Lindsey, I had my ceremony in the chapel and it was beautiful. I opted for the draping from Deco and it made the chapel all the more nicer! Let me know if you want to see a pic!

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

I'm considering Moon Palace, basically for the chapel.  Why did you choose it?  What group rate have you been quoted?  The price I ask my guests to pay is basically the most important part for me!

Lindsey

May 29th, 2011
                Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

#638 LindseyM

LindseyM
                • 380 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

I would loveee to see a pic!!  My email is Lindsey.Costanza@gmail.com!

Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

Lindsey, I had my ceremony in the chapel and it was beautiful. I opted for the draping from Deco and it made the chapel all the more nicer! Let me know if you want to see a pic!

#639 LindseyM

LindseyM
                  • 380 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

Do you happen to have the packages in your email that you could send me?  I can't wait for the coordinator to email me back!!  I thought the online prices with flight and airfare seemed reasonable for my guests, but I only priced this year.  I am going to be working with a TA for them once we book.  

I am interested in the Catholic package, but do you know if it's customizable?  I would like different colors and flowers..I don't know.  The packages all confuse me!  I'm afraid there will end up being hidden costs.

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

LindseyM,

I did tons of research and I basically felt that Moon Palace had the best wedding packages. It is the best value for your dollar and it is absolutely beautiful! The price your guests will have to pay depends on what season you are looking at. I've stayed in cancun before and even though Moon Palace is a little more expensive than others you get WAY more for your money and the resort credits program was extended until Dec 2012 which is awesome!

#640 rae12vb

rae12vb
                    • 168 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:31 AM

We're getting married in August and our group rate is $148pp.  We have gone through Vacations for Less.  It was about $6 pp cheaper then going through the resort directly.

We are actually getting married in NY first (Our home state.) because I chose not to have our marriage license in spanish.

If you are getting married by a priest in the chapel you will also have to get married first.  The religious ceremonies are not civil and are not legal in Mexico.

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

Lindsey

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users