Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6381 airica26

airica26
  • Newbie
  • 51 posts

    Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

    Hey ladies,

     

    I am back from my wedding and it was incredible. We all made a great choice with Moon Palace.

     

    Check out my review and if you have any questions just send my a message.

     

    Erica

     

    http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/7184


    Resort and wedding day booked. Here we go.


    #6382 Rpc51

    Rpc51
    • Newbie
    • 106 posts

      Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

      Hey ladies,

       

      Do any of you know of any caricature artists in cancun? I need some form of entertainment for my cocktail hr. Thanks for your help in advance.



      #6383 Laura1220

      Laura1220
      • Site Supporter
      • 60 posts

        Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

        I had my wedding at Moon Palace April 22!!  Check out my review...

         

        http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/7208



        #6384 Rpc51

        Rpc51
        • Newbie
        • 106 posts

          Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

          Did any of you past brides use rectangular tables for your reception instead of round one? They are telling me I can't have one long table setup and I know I have seen other brides do it. Help!!



          #6385 Ashleyd11111

          Ashleyd11111
          • Newbie
          • 6 posts

            Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

            Great review! I am getting married there January 17th 2014.  We are going to have enough people to get 7 nights comped. Do you know what the process is for that?  Do they give you a check or credit your credit card back?



            #6386 Laura1220

            Laura1220
            • Site Supporter
            • 60 posts

              Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

              Originally Posted by Ashleyd11111 

              Great review! I am getting married there January 17th 2014.  We are going to have enough people to get 7 nights comped. Do you know what the process is for that?  Do they give you a check or credit your credit card back?

              I asked my travel agent and she said we will get a check back.



              #6387 dzaccaria

              dzaccaria
              • Newbie
              • 148 posts

                Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

                Originally Posted by Ashleyd11111 

                Great review! I am getting married there January 17th 2014.  We are going to have enough people to get 7 nights comped. Do you know what the process is for that?  Do they give you a check or credit your credit card back?

                We qualified for 4 complimentary nights and my wedding coordinator was able to minus it from our Purchase Order! I don't know if this is a new process or not as I know most brides were told they had to wait to get it in check form after your wedding.

                 

                My coordinator emailed me about 2 weeks ago and said we had two options: 1) We could minus it  from our purchase order or 2) we could use the money onsite at the resort during our stay



                #6388 DEWed2013

                DEWed2013
                • Newbie
                • 31 posts

                  Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:01 AM

                  Originally Posted by Rpc51 

                  Did any of you past brides use rectangular tables for your reception instead of round one? They are telling me I can't have one long table setup and I know I have seen other brides do it. Help!!

                  You can have rectangular tables, but they are extra. You will need to go through their decorations vendor to get the tables. We had to pay extra for a sweetheart table.



                  #6389 Rpc51

                  Rpc51
                  • Newbie
                  • 106 posts

                    Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

                    Originally Posted by DEWed2013 

                    You can have rectangular tables, but they are extra. You will need to go through their decorations vendor to get the tables. We had to pay extra for a sweetheart table.

                    Are you serious? They are ridiculous with all the additional charges. I emailed my coordinator to see if I can get it free. I'm frugal!



                    #6390 Laura1220

                    Laura1220
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 60 posts

                      Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

                      Originally Posted by DEWed2013 

                      You can have rectangular tables, but they are extra. You will need to go through their decorations vendor to get the tables. We had to pay extra for a sweetheart table.

                      My coordinator did not charge us for the sweetheart table!  Everyone seems to give different answers!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users