1) The 1500 is per room. I had a room of 3 girls and they all had to split the 1500.
2) I would recommend the brazilian restaurant- I can't remember the name- they have an outdoor patio area that I bet they would use for the semi private reception.
3) You should be comp'ed for 2 nights after you return.
4) I cannot help you on this as I flew down a local photographer. It ended up being a better deal for me!
5) You could have it right after- cocktail at 3 and then dinner at 4 or you can wait- give your guests time to freshen up and for you to have pictures so start the cocktail at 5 and then the reception at 6.
Let me know if you have any more questions!
Originally Posted by LaurenCieply
I have a few questions ..
1). Is the 1500 credit per room or per person? Some people who are staying together are not a couple and would not be spending the credits as a couple.
2). IF I have to use a restaurant, are there any that have private patios that you dont have to pay extra for or private rooms? Basically which one would be best to have a reception at ? I want nice and as private as can be.
3) I will probably be able to get the 10 - 19 rooms for 3 nights or 30 room nights = 2 room nights + 1 hour cocktail reception. We paid seperately so wondering if we each get 2 room nights off of our stay?
4). What are the going rates for outside photographers? ladies which is my best bet? I would be so grateful if they would just allow me to buy a day passs.
5). If I am getting married at 2:00. What time should I do the cocktail hour? Then dinner? i hate that it is so damn early!!