• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6221 mwells

mwells
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

HAPPY WEDDING DAY TO SHAN0487!!!

on a sadder note..I have had to cancel my wedding 2 weeks prior to leaving..found out that my fiance was cheating on me. so please look at all my items for sale if anyone is interested. I will say that Daniela has been very responsive in trying to help me get as much of my $$ back for my reception but since we had a "room block" contract, I lost $3,900 for our stay at MP :(

Wishing all the upcoming brides the best time on your wedding days and for the future!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so sorry to hear this!!!!  I hope you are doing OK, that is HORRIBLE!!

HE should have to pay you for the amount you lost!  :(  

#6222 FutureMrsCorney

FutureMrsCorney
    • 39 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

I am so sorry!!! That is awful..... :( good luck for the future x

#6223 Rpc51

Rpc51
      • 106 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

I just wanted to spread the word to my fellow Palace Resort brides: Palace Resort is having a 40% off sale. The sale ends today so if you booked through a travel agent, contact them and have them give you the lower prices. Hope this info helps someone.

#6224 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

TA Wendy was designated as the Le Blanc Spa and Palace Resort Ambassador.

This is an honor bestowed upon her for her outstanding knowledge of the Palace and Le Blanc product and her history of being one of their top agents.

So what does this mean for our clients?  It means that anyone that books at Palace Resorts or Le Blanc Spa through Wendy will receive $100 Travel Impressions Future Travel Credit*.

Check out the Link to the thread for more information.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6225 Mca1116

Mca1116
        • 37 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

We have been back from Moon Palace for a little over a week now!! Our wedding was AMAZING!!! We had such a great time and all of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I will write my review soon.  Here are some of the pics from our photographer.  We used Ocean Photo Studio and I could not be happier with our pictures! They did a great job

#6226 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
          • 43 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

Speckles: I'm so sorry.... I couldn't imagine what u are going through right... I wish you all the best in the future... Mca: your pics are gorgeous! I'm leaving in 1 week from today!! Any last minute advice?!

#6227 LindseyColleen

LindseyColleen
            • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

Krystabab143- I think we might be there at the same time!  We get in on the 11th and married on the 14th.  I hope you have a great wedding! 

I have a few questions.

1. Is anyone aware if the resort has WIFI?  Unfortunately one of my bridesmaids is unable to make it, and I am hoping we can skype her in and have a groomsman carry her down the aisle on an ipad.

2. Are there outlets/power source on/near the beach?  We are bringing a speaker, but aren't sure if we need to have a battery powered one.

3. Lastly, we were just assigned our wedding coordinator. Zaray Casillas.  I haven't seen this name before.  Has anyone had her?

Thanks for you input!  You ladies have been super helpful.

Speckles- Keep your chin up.  You are a beautiful woman and he was clearly a fool to let you go.  Much better to find out on this side of the wedding. 

#6228 Mca1116

Mca1116
              • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by LindseyColleen 

Krystabab143- I think we might be there at the same time!  We get in on the 11th and married on the 14th.  I hope you have a great wedding! 

I have a few questions.

1. Is anyone aware if the resort has WIFI?  Unfortunately one of my bridesmaids is unable to make it, and I am hoping we can skype her in and have a groomsman carry her down the aisle on an ipad.

2. Are there outlets/power source on/near the beach?  We are bringing a speaker, but aren't sure if we need to have a battery powered one.

3. Lastly, we were just assigned our wedding coordinator. Zaray Casillas.  I haven't seen this name before.  Has anyone had her?

Thanks for you input!  You ladies have been super helpful.

Speckles- Keep your chin up.  You are a beautiful woman and he was clearly a fool to let you go.  Much better to find out on this side of the wedding. 

The resort has free WIFI, it isn't that great but it worked for what we needed it for.  I didnt notice any outlets by the beach.  Hope this helps!

#6229 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
                • 43 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

Lindsey: we actually leave to go to Leblanc on the 10th for our honeymoon so well just miss each other :0( I'm sure you'll have an amazing wedding as well! Have you talked to your coordinator yet? I've been assigned Valeria but have not received a single email from her yet and I even emailed her introducing myself... I leave on Tuesday so I'm hoping she responds soon! Btw I love the idea of skyping the bridesmaid in that sounds like a great idea! My brother is in the marine corps and they won't allow him to travel to Mexico, they say its "not safe" for the military! So I was hoping to do something similar but wasn't sure how that would work...

#6230 Mca1116

Mca1116
                  • 37 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

Speckles: I'm so sorry.... I couldn't imagine what u are going through right... I wish you all the best in the future...
                    Mca: your pics are gorgeous! I'm leaving in 1 week from today!! Any last minute advice?!

Thank you so much! I'm having such a hard time deciding which ones to print out for our house!  The only advice I can give you is to not stress about the wedding.  I know it is easier said then done but they really do make your day so very special!  My wedding coordinator did an amazing job, I have NO complaints about anything involving our wedding or our coordinator! (I had Lily Sanchez)  Everything will be perfect, just relax and enjoy your day!    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users