• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6201 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

Hello Brides!
    It has been foreverrrrrrrrrrrr since I've been on here! Everytime I go to check I couldn't keep up with all the new post! Thank you past brides for letting us know about the construction on the sunrise side I've contacted my TA to make sure we don't end up on that side. Everyone's pics are beautiful, it makes me even more excited to get down there!
    3 weeks to go!!!! I can't wait!
    ..so a little venting... My fianc© and I are staying at the moon palace for 7 days then going to Le blanc for 5 days after the wedding for our honeymoon. Now I've been told from the beginning that all these days would count torwards our group nights and when it came down to my final PO they didn't want to include Le blanc which we are paying a lot money for. Did anyone else have this issue with transferring to another resort??
    Another question how are the bar scenes at night? My group really wants to do a "bar Crawl" inside the resort and I don't know if its mostly restaurant bars or not? I know the disco is now open which I'm sooo happy about but what are the other bars like?
    Besides this just finishing up welcome bags and getting ready to start packing. My bridal party threw me a surprise wedding shower and it was amazing!! I even had a white dress on( I thought I was going to a 90th Birthday Brunch) lol!
    Ill add pics when I'm on the comp.. I can only do so much from my iPhone lol!
    Keep all the great info coming!!

What day are you arriving?? we will be there until the 8th!!

#6202 LindseyColleen

LindseyColleen
    • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

Hello!  I was wondering the same thing.  And along those same lines, does anyone know if they use beer cans or beer bottles?  I am working on having beer koozies made.  Thanks in advance for your help!

#6203 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

I leave in 3 days!!!! I haven't starting packing yet!!! Who wants to come pack for me?!?! :)

I can't believe it's finally my turn!!! It's so surreal after seeing so many other brides make the dream wedding come true! :)

#6204 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

I leave in 3 days!!!! I haven't starting packing yet!!! Who wants to come pack for me?!?! :)

I can't believe it's finally my turn!!! It's so surreal after seeing so many other brides make the dream wedding come true! :)

i sure hope with your new phone you will be texting me while you are there and updating on me everything since i leave the day after you come back :) xoxo

#6205 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'll keep you updated- no worries!! :)

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

i sure hope with your new phone you will be texting me while you are there and updating on me everything since i leave the day after you come back :) xoxo

#6206 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
        • Site Supporter
        • 261 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by LindseyColleen View Post

Hello!  I was wondering the same thing.  And along those same lines, does anyone know if they use beer cans or beer bottles?  I am working on having beer koozies made.  Thanks in advance for your help!

They use can beer.  But about 99% of the time, you are going to get beer from a tap.  Most bars have only Dos Equis on tap.  Some bars have both Dos Equis and Sol on tap.  And at some of the bars you can get a can of Tecate Light.  But most of the bars are only going to serve beers on tap out of a keg.

#6207 LindseyColleen

LindseyColleen
          • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

Perfect!  Thank you for the prompt response, I really appreciate it!

#6208 FutureMrsCorney

FutureMrsCorney
            • 39 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

Moon Palace Brides 2012.....please help this Moon Palace October 2013 bride to-be! :)

I notice on the website the following which has left me intrigued:

• 5-9 rooms for 3 nights or 15 room nights = 1 room night­ + 1 hour private function^
              • 10 - 19 rooms for 3 nights or 30 room nights = 2 room nights + 1 hour cocktail reception^
              • 20-24 rooms for 3 nights or 60 room nights = 4 room nights + 1 two hour private function^
              • 25 rooms for 3 nights or 75 room nights = 7 room nights + unlimited private functions (one hour cocktail + two hour dinner. MAX three hours per day.  Non cumulative)^ + 1 room upgrade for the bride and groom to the next available room category up to Concierge Level.*

I am from the UK (it does say USA Residents but surely the same deal will apply even though were from the UK) and currently have 70 nights booked as a group with the amount of guests staying at the hotel. There will definitely be more coming which will easily exceed the 75 room nights as explained above. Does this mean that my fiance and I will be entitled to the unlimited private functions (and does this include food or do we have to pay extra for that?). 

Any clarification would be massively helpful plus anything you discovered along the way (tips, hints and advice) would be gratefully received. 

Thank you so much,

Louise xx 

#6209 Rpc51

Rpc51
              • 106 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Cant wait for your review. Enjoy yourself, drink lots of liquid and party like a rockstar:)

#6210 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
                • 43 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Speckles121 -We get there the 4th!! Well have to meet up for a drink! Maybe you can pass on some last minute advice :0)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users