• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6161 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Thanks ladies!!!

I leave in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!!!!

Anyone have a great contact in regards to booking excursions?  I have a great contact for the spa/salon already.  I think I have a few saved somewhere, but I figured I'd find out someone more recent if possible! :)

i have a contact shanna! its josue..email is Josue David Moran Canto <jmoran@palaceresorts.com>;  thats who i booked all mine through..such a nice person too!!

#6162 Mca1116

Mca1116
    • 37 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Thanks ladies!!!

I leave in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!!!!

Anyone have a great contact in regards to booking excursions?  I have a great contact for the spa/salon already.  I think I have a few saved somewhere, but I figured I'd find out someone more recent if possible! :)

We leave tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited.  My wedding coordinator gave me Javier Cortes his email is fcortes@palaceresorts.com, but he is out of the office until november 12, his email said if you need assistance to contact Dai Jimenez at djimenez@palaceresorts.com.  Javier let us reserve the dolphin swim for 15 people.  He has been awesome to work with!

#6163 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Awesome, thank you!

YAAAY!!! Have soo much fun- can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!! I hope I can see some pics before I leave!!! :)

Originally Posted by Mca1116 

We leave tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited.  My wedding coordinator gave me Javier Cortes his email is fcortes@palaceresorts.com, but he is out of the office until november 12, his email said if you need assistance to contact Dai Jimenez at djimenez@palaceresorts.com.  Javier let us reserve the dolphin swim for 15 people.  He has been awesome to work with!

#6164 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

Just got my onsite coordinator Ma. Teresa BriseĀ±o..has anyone worked with her yet??  Looks like they have alot more coordinators on site these days!!

#6165 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
        • 148 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Just need a little vent session....

I knew going into a destination wedding that not everyone would be able to come because of money, kids, etc.... totally understandable! But I guess there were some people who i just did NOT expect to back out on our wedding day. Found out this past week that my fiances TWO sisters have decided they will not be coming. (Mind you, I asked both of these girls to be IN the wedding last November!! A year ago!!!) The wedding is not until May so they have had plenty of time to plan and save. Ugh... my fiance is not one to show much emotion but i just KNOW its killing him inside and i feel horrible!!! Let alone.. not one person has booked their trip yet... i know we have a good 7 months to go but as of right now I feel like we are going to have zero guests!! I just needed to vent with some girls who have an insight into what I am going through!!

#6166 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by dzaccaria 

Just need a little vent session....

I knew going into a destination wedding that not everyone would be able to come because of money, kids, etc.... totally understandable! But I guess there were some people who i just did NOT expect to back out on our wedding day. Found out this past week that my fiances TWO sisters have decided they will not be coming. (Mind you, I asked both of these girls to be IN the wedding last November!! A year ago!!!) The wedding is not until May so they have had plenty of time to plan and save. Ugh... my fiance is not one to show much emotion but i just KNOW its killing him inside and i feel horrible!!! Let alone.. not one person has booked their trip yet... i know we have a good 7 months to go but as of right now I feel like we are going to have zero guests!! I just needed to vent with some girls who have an insight into what I am going through!!

ohh i feel your pain..vent on girl!! Ive had people including my own father who wont come..and my brother who i gave a year to save and such, is still not coming!! most of my guests didnt book until the 3-5 month mark!

#6167 mwells

mwells
            • 75 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

Here is my wedding review...I'm sure I'm missing some pieces here and there so feel free to message me with any questions!!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6594

#6168 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
              • 148 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

ohh i feel your pain..vent on girl!! Ive had people including my own father who wont come..and my brother who i gave a year to save and such, is still not coming!! most of my guests didnt book until the 3-5 month mark!

Im hoping my guests are just waiting for the 3-5 month mark as well!! I figure most will book after xmas but i guess i was just hoping SOMEONE would book sooner! So glad i can vent here because I feel like noone else understands!!!!

#6169 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

Im hoping my guests are just waiting for the 3-5 month mark as well!! I figure most will book after xmas but i guess i was just hoping SOMEONE would book sooner! So glad i can vent here because I feel like noone else understands!!!!

for the longest time it was only my parents who had booked..one of my bridesmaids waited til the very last day, very last hour to book!

#6170 mwells

mwells
                  • 75 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

For our wedding most people booked right around a week or two before the room block was about to expire.  I think in general people tend to book at the last minute, especially when they feel the vacation is still months away.  :(  It's definitely hard for planning purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users