Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#6151 ericamarquez

ericamarquez
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

I believe the night of the 8th of Nov. is sold out not only at Moon Palace, but also at Beach and Sun Palace.  There a couple of conventions going on next week.  I have people in my bridal party that waited until the last minute to book their rooms and there is no room for them.   They've had to arrange to stay with other bridal party members that did have reservations.

#6152 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

Yikes- really?! What conventions are going on??

I hope there are not any conventions or many when we are there the 19-26. 

Originally Posted by ericamarquez 

I believe the night of the 8th of Nov. is sold out not only at Moon Palace, but also at Beach and Sun Palace.  There a couple of conventions going on next week.  I have people in my bridal party that waited until the last minute to book their rooms and there is no room for them.   They've had to arrange to stay with other bridal party members that did have reservations.

#6153 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
    • Site Supporter
    • 261 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

I just wanted everyone to know that our professional photos came in from Del Sol Photography this week.  They are amazing and we are so glad we chose them.  I wanted to post the link to the slideshow here, in case anyone wants to check out their work.  Chosing them to do our photos was probably the best decision we made. 

Here is the link:

#6154 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

I just wanted everyone to know that our professional photos came in from Del Sol Photography this week.  They are amazing and we are so glad we chose them.  I wanted to post the link to the slideshow here, in case anyone wants to check out their work.  Chosing them to do our photos was probably the best decision we made. 

Here is the link:

SIMPLY gorgeous!!!

#6155 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

Love the pics!! Love your dress and your reception- it looks like a real Mexican fiesta!! Love it!

Where did you get the things you hung from the ceiling?? I want those for my open house in Jan back home!! :)

#6156 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Love the pics!! Love your dress and your reception- it looks like a real Mexican fiesta!! Love it!

Where did you get the things you hung from the ceiling?? I want those for my open house in Jan back home!! :)

those would be wicked cute for your open house..ill be there for that!! haha

#6157 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
          • Site Supporter
          • 261 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

The Mexican flags banners and lights draped across the ceiling came from Zuniga. They set up everything for the reception.

#6158 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
            • 130 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Love the pics!! Love your dress and your reception- it looks like a real Mexican fiesta!! Love it! Where did you get the things you hung from the ceiling?? I want those for my open house in Jan back home!! :)

The flags hanging from the ceiling are called "Papel Picado". It's very traditional for Mexican fiestas, and here's a link to a website that sells them http://www.casabonam...apelpicado.html :)

#6159 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

Thanks ladies!!!

I leave in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!!!!

Anyone have a great contact in regards to booking excursions?  I have a great contact for the spa/salon already.  I think I have a few saved somewhere, but I figured I'd find out someone more recent if possible! :)

#6160 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Thanks ladies!!!

I leave in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!!!!

Anyone have a great contact in regards to booking excursions?  I have a great contact for the spa/salon already.  I think I have a few saved somewhere, but I figured I'd find out someone more recent if possible! :)

i have a contact shanna! its josue..email is Josue David Moran Canto <jmoran@palaceresorts.com>;  thats who i booked all mine through..such a nice person too!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users