Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6101 ericamarquez

ericamarquez
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

Chicksmommy, I am so sorry you're going through all this, but I really appreciate you posting about it.  I'm going to contact my coordinator and ask her to move my guests to the Nizuc side.   I'm just hoping they are open to it.  

I hope you have a wonderful wedding and this is just a small blip in the grand scheme of things.

#6102 beatyea

beatyea
    • 288 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Smoylan 

It was refunded to me at check out! I had unlimited events. they even refunded the horse drawn carriage since we didnt have it because of the terrential downpours!!

I had unlimited events as well.  They wouldn't let me do it at check out and wouldn't use it as a credit in case people did not show!

#6103 Michelle15

Michelle15
      • 41 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Hi Ladies I'm a 2013 bride has anyone used Zuniga for decorations she wants a $135 for a vase with flowers!!! :confused: Can someone recommend me on what to do or who to use?? Thanks Michelle

#6104 angel3379

angel3379
        • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:29 AM

Oh no I can't believe they have construction going on at the Sunrise section!  My TA never told me.

CurlyBride - I'm getting married the week before you, 11/2 and we have 60 people going.  I requested to stay in the Sunrise section, but now I want change to Nizuc or at least away from the construction area. 

Chicksmommy - I hope your stay gets better and you have an amazing wedding!

Also I'm doing a catholic ceremony - does anyone have any information on the ceremony?  I'm trying to put my programs together.  I'm assuming it's the same as here in the states??

#6105 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by angel3379 

Oh no I can't believe they have construction going on at the Sunrise section!  My TA never told me.

CurlyBride - I'm getting married the week before you, 11/2 and we have 60 people going.  I requested to stay in the Sunrise section, but now I want change to Nizuc or at least away from the construction area. 

Chicksmommy - I hope your stay gets better and you have an amazing wedding!

Also I'm doing a catholic ceremony - does anyone have any information on the ceremony?  I'm trying to put my programs together.  I'm assuming it's the same as here in the states??

my TA told me that she did not know about this so they must not be telling them!!

#6106 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
            • 148 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

I want to start looking into centerpieces and lounge areas to rent for my wedding. Who have you girls used? Any contact information would be great!!

#6107 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:34 AM

I am bringing my own decorations- but I believe your only choice is Zuniga- they are apparently great to work with.  SOmeone might have their info, otherwise contact your WC for their information!

Originally Posted by dzaccaria 

I want to start looking into centerpieces and lounge areas to rent for my wedding. Who have you girls used? Any contact information would be great!!

#6108 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
              • 46 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by dzaccaria 

I am using Zuniga for a few decorative peices to add to my reception including the dance floor and candles for the tables on top of the Lavender Lux Colin Cowie collection. The contact for Zuniga was katie at the time the Purchase order was made months ago. Its been added to my overall bill through moon palace. Just contact your wedding coordinator in Cancun and they will put you in touch. I just checked and i no longer have the spreadsheet with all the zuniga options to forward. Sorry

#6109 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

heres what i have for zuniga for furniture setup..i have more on my work computer which i will upload tonight for ya! it has katie's email listed on the bottom of it!

Attached Files

#6110 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
                  • 148 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Thanks All! I will definitely get in touch with Zuniga.

Speckles- Can you send that list to my email address? Unfortunately I cant open files yet on here!  Its deezaccaria@gmail.com Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users