Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#6041 jackie44

jackie44
  • Newbie
  • 54 posts

    Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

    can somebody tell me what tables and decor you get when having the cocktail hr ? 



    #6042 Speckles121

    Speckles121
    • Member
    • 720 posts

      Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

      I believe you just get the basic white linens for decor or cocktails..they dont go above andbeyond for that

      #6043 ericamarquez

      ericamarquez
      • Newbie
      • 10 posts

        Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:09 AM

        Hello ladies,

        I'm also a November bride - 11/9/12.   Has anyone had any luck negotiating with the in-house vendors?   More specifically Zuniga and JSAV? 



        #6044 Speckles121

        Speckles121
        • Member
        • 720 posts

          Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

          Originally Posted by ericamarquez 

          Hello ladies,

          I'm also a November bride - 11/9/12.   Has anyone had any luck negotiating with the in-house vendors?   More specifically Zuniga and JSAV? 

           

           

          I'm pretty sure there prices are set in stone..if not let me know how you make out bc i'd love to renegotiate!



          #6045 chicksmommy

          chicksmommy
          • Newbie
          • 14 posts

            Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:37 AM

            I REALLY hope this is wrong..

             

            http://www.accuweath...-weather/235049

             

            My wedding is on the 18th.. we will be there from the 15th to the 21st. Nothing but rain the entire time.  I'm freaking out.. I mean, full-on anxiety attack right now.



            #6046 Speckles121

            Speckles121
            • Member
            • 720 posts

              Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

              Originally Posted by chicksmommy 

              I REALLY hope this is wrong..

               

              http://www.accuweath...-weather/235049

               

              My wedding is on the 18th.. we will be there from the 15th to the 21st. Nothing but rain the entire time.  I'm freaking out.. I mean, full-on anxiety attack right now.

               

               

              ohh no :( i hope that its just showers and they are quick rain spurts



              #6047 shaheenie

              shaheenie
              • Newbie
              • 19 posts

                Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

                Hey guys!

                 

                Can I ask, for those who have gone and come back - did you have your hair and make up done at Moon Palace, who did you use and would you recommend them?

                 

                Thanks so much!



                #6048 CafeDelMar21

                CafeDelMar21
                • Newbie
                • 130 posts

                  Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

                  I would recommend using PSAV instead of JSAV. They are like $100 cheaper for the exact same thing...Don't know why lol

                  Originally Posted by ericamarquez 

                  Hello ladies,

                  I'm also a November bride - 11/9/12.   Has anyone had any luck negotiating with the in-house vendors?   More specifically Zuniga and JSAV? 



                  #6049 ericamarquez

                  ericamarquez
                  • Newbie
                  • 10 posts

                    Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

                    Thank you ladies!   I was recently told that Moon Palace was no longer allowing brides to book through PSAV but would still honor contracts signed previoulsy.  PSAV said that is not the case and that my coordinator was misinformed.  I'm just going to play it safe and go with JSAV.



                    #6050 shan0487

                    shan0487
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,393 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                    • LocationSt Louis, MO

                    Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

                    Just another way for them to get more money- make everyone go with the more expensive DJ..so annoying. 

                    Originally Posted by ericamarquez 

                    Thank you ladies!   I was recently told that Moon Palace was no longer allowing brides to book through PSAV but would still honor contracts signed previoulsy.  PSAV said that is not the case and that my coordinator was misinformed.  I'm just going to play it safe and go with JSAV.






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users