Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6011 Mca1116

Mca1116
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by mwells 

Did you guys pay Marvin from Maya Floral the total amount due up front before going to Mexico?

I had to send him a $100 deposit

#6012 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by mwells 

Did you guys pay Marvin from Maya Floral the total amount due up front before going to Mexico?

I've given hima 50% deposit so far ($500) and will give him the remainder via paypal a week before

#6013 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
      • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

i fly out on tuesday! eeek!

i am a little nervous now i have looked at the weather forcast looks like rain :(

really want my wedding to be outside....

#6014 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
        • Site Supporter
        • 37 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

I fly out on Wednesday, crazy it's almost here...

The weather does show for rain, but when I was in Cancun last time the rain was sporadic and not crazy most days. Even to where it was raining in one area and not in another.

For a few days, it was consistent - sunny and awesome weather until about 2pm, then the clouds rolled in and the rain was so hard you literally saw a wall of water coming towards the shoreline from the ocean. It would rain for about an hour, then stop and be sunny again!

Just keep your fingers crossed, and even if it does rain, keep perspective on what's important and don't let the logistics of the day take away the good parts!

#6015 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

The weather does show for rain, but when I was in Cancun last time the rain was sporadic and not crazy most days. Even to where it was raining in one area and not in another.

For a few days, it was consistent - sunny and awesome weather until about 2pm, then the clouds rolled in and the rain was so hard you literally saw a wall of water coming towards the shoreline from the ocean. It would rain for about an hour, then stop and be sunny again!

Just keep your fingers crossed, and even if it does rain, keep perspective on what's important and don't let the logistics of the day take away the good parts!

Originally Posted by Kerry Robertson 

i fly out on tuesday! eeek!

i am a little nervous now i have looked at the weather forcast looks like rain :(

really want my wedding to be outside....

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

Best wishes to the both of you..the last time I was in Cancun it rained but it was literally for a half hour and then sunny the remainder of the day!!! You both are going to have an amazing time and I cannot wait to hear all about it when you return!!

#6016 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

Yaaay congrats to the Oct brides!!! Have an amazing time and enjoy every second of it! Please take pictures (esp of the new renovated sections in the Sunrise side) and we can't wait to read your review when you return!! :)

#6017 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

2 MONTHS FROM TODAYYYYYYYY FOR MEEEE!!! AHHHHHHHHH

#6018 mwells

mwells
              • 75 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

I've given hima 50% deposit so far ($500) and will give him the remainder via paypal a week before

Ok, I just wanted to check that people are paying in full ahead of time, I get a little nervous since he's not onsite, I just don't want the hotel to not let him in etc.   I'm sure it will all be fine though!

#6019 mwells

mwells
                • 75 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Yaaay congrats to the Oct brides!!! Have an amazing time and enjoy every second of it! Please take pictures (esp of the new renovated sections in the Sunrise side) and we can't wait to read your review when you return!! :)

I will definitely take pics while I'm there.  I plan on doing a full review! 

I hate looking at the countdown at this point, as I feel like I have a ton to do still! AHHH!!  haha

#6020 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

I definitely plan to take lots of pictures. This site has given me so much info, and I'll do what I can to give back more info for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users