Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#591 kris10kay

kris10kay
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:01 AM

Rae The group you have set up, is it through a travel agent?  We are using a TA and airfare is included in the price I told all of our guests. I know some of my guests have found cheaper rates on orbitz and sites like that but my TA keeps telling me the rates will mostly likely drop for us. So if our guests book through the TA at the higher price they receive the difference back if the price drops but if it goes up that doesn't hurt them. And the rates I saw online through MP were slightly more than the rate we were given. Hope this helps some!

#592 rae12vb

rae12vb
    • 168 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:10 AM

I do have a TA but the flight is not included.  Grrrr.....She's flying out of Canada so I'm not sure why it's so different.

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Rae The group you have set up, is it through a travel agent?  We are using a TA and airfare is included in the price I told all of our guests. I know some of my guests have found cheaper rates on orbitz and sites like that but my TA keeps telling me the rates will mostly likely drop for us. So if our guests book through the TA at the higher price they receive the difference back if the price drops but if it goes up that doesn't hurt them. And the rates I saw online through MP were slightly more than the rate we were given. Hope this helps some!

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#593 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
      • 132 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

I just got my engagement pics done yesterday...I didn't have time to go shopping so I wore a dress I found lol. I hope they still turn out okay I had a lot of fun! Ill post when I get some in :)

#594 krsmith

krsmith
        • 528 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

Yay! 

I can't wait to see them!

#595 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

Nice,

I'm sure they will be beautiful

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

I just got my engagement pics done yesterday...I didn't have time to go shopping so I wore a dress I found lol. I hope they still turn out okay I had a lot of fun! Ill post when I get some in :)

#596 OceanPhoto

OceanPhoto
            • Vendor
            • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:25 AM

hello everyone, im smile market, welcome again, im  so happy your going to get married soon!!, here is some information about our photographers,

http://www.palaceres...dingphotos.com/ 

also here you can check some of our work:

http://www.facebook....122245387855980 

feel free to leave comments and if you have any questions please contact me at socialmedia@smilemarket.com

Attached Files

#597 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:48 AM

Any girls doing a room block in the grand section???

#598 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:13 AM

Not that I have noticed on this particular blog.  Grand from what I have read, is the more laid back section coming in right after Nizuc (which is the oldest of the 3 sections).  Sunrise is more lively and right in the midst of it all.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Any girls doing a room block in the grand section???

#599 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

We've got our invitations all done, it took a group of 5, 4 hours to complete all 52 MIB invitations.

What a process, but I totally hope that my guests enjoy them and appreciate the effort.  What is everyone else up to with their planning?

#600 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

That's so awesome MerryLee! Your guest will love them!!!

Planning was put on hold a little as we moved into our new home and still getting settled.  But loving every minute of our "hectic" lives ;-)  My next venture is June 11th when my bridal party and I head out to find "the dress"  I'm praying that my top two are it ;-)  In either case after that, it will be on to picking out our DJ.

What's next on your agenda?

Originally Posted by merrylee 

We've got our invitations all done, it took a group of 5, 4 hours to complete all 52 MIB invitations.

What a process, but I totally hope that my guests enjoy them and appreciate the effort.  What is everyone else up to with their planning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users