6467 replies to this topic

#5881 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:41 AM

Is that your old Miami coordinator?  The Miami office has been closed and you should be in contact with a new coordinator located in Cancun.  If not- I'm sure someone can share one of their girl's emails with you. 

Originally Posted by emma112 

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had any problems sending emails to resort planner Maria. Have nee in contact but know none my emails to her will send?

#5882 mwells

mwells
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by emma112 

Hi all, just wondering if anyone had any problems sending emails to resort planner Maria. Have nee in contact but know none my emails to her will send?

Yep!  She's my planner that I didn't want to call out in an earlier post.  I had to start copying Daniela on everything in order to get an answer.  It's frustrating...I just hope she has all the details in line by the time we arrive.

Looks like we will be in Cancun at the same time! 

#5883 mwells

mwells
    • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

So I have a questions for past brides or for  anyone who qualifies for unlimited events and room upgrade.....

Does anyone know if you get your room upgraded before you arrive or is this one of those things...if we have availability once you arrive? 

I can totally see them blowing us off if we have to wait until we arrive to find out if we get one.

#5884 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:59 AM

As far as I know, it's not confimed until check in and based on availability.....

Originally Posted by mwells 

So I have a questions for past brides or for  anyone who qualifies for unlimited events and room upgrade.....

Does anyone know if you get your room upgraded before you arrive or is this one of those things...if we have availability once you arrive? 

I can totally see them blowing us off if we have to wait until we arrive to find out if we get one.

#5885 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
      • Site Supporter
      • 261 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by mwells 

We got our room upgrade confirmed ahead of time by our Travel Agent.  If you are not using a Travel Agent, I think the room upgrade is based on availability upon time of arrival. 

#5886 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

Guess I better ask my TA about that. 

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

We got our room upgrade confirmed ahead of time by our Travel Agent.  If you are not using a Travel Agent, I think the room upgrade is based on availability upon time of arrival. 

#5887 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:28 AM

Looks like I should ask my TA too..hmmm

#5888 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
          • 46 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:31 AM

Hi ladies, what are your plans for rehearsal dinners? meet and greets or farewell ideas?

I wanted to do a catamaran cruise as a fairwell but I cant do that until I know I have under 50 guests and people are still booking their trips.

Ideas please!

TIA

#5889 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

I haven't decided yet 100% we are planning on doing a rehersal/welcome dinner the night before the wedding either private or in a restaurant. 

I don't think we'll do anything informal as far as farewell goes.  We have 40 people coming and only 6 of those people will not be on our flight home with us, lol.

Originally Posted by CurlyBride 

Hi ladies, what are your plans for rehearsal dinners? meet and greets or farewell ideas?

I wanted to do a catamaran cruise as a fairwell but I cant do that until I know I have under 50 guests and people are still booking their trips.

Ideas please!

TIA

#5890 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:40 AM

We're only doing a welcome/rehearsal type dinner..as far as goodbyes go..we may tell everyone to meet at a certain place for breakfast as most guests are leaving the day after the wedding..And after that we start our honeymoon!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users